Whats say we all grow up ... ?

O

old.Stu

I think its about time that this 'l33t' , 'I 0wn j00' shite finally bit the bullet , rolled over and died ... through my experience with the people that insist in typing with numbers , It (IMHO) isn't cool , you look a bit of a twat typing like that and come across as a pre-pubesant teenager.

BTW - If theres any spelling mistakes or anything like that I dont care
wink.gif

------------------
Sturty
Clan NC
ICQ-18827848
Stu@rtyoung.freeserve.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Stu (edited 02 July 1999).]

O

old.LD50-SOLER

well i know a few people who write those words and they happen to be some of the best players in savage league .. are you sure your not just a bit jealous you can't write them?? ok maybe I'm being a bit hard but why not let people write what they want without telling them to grow up ? if you don't like it ingore it .. lets face it , no ones going to read your message and say .. hmm ok i won't write it ... the q2 sceen (and i can't spell for shite) is full of all kinds of people so let them be ... i'd find it more reasonable to moan about people who screem TEAMS TEAMS when you are only a player up !! what do you want to do make it unfair the other way round?? just wait and some one will join ffs
smile.gif
thats my bit said .. and if it doesn't make sence well thats cuz i'm board and am writing anything
smile.gif

O

old.[GA]Kryten

l00k m8, I kn0w 1ts a b1t s1lly, but at th3 3nd of th3 day, its just summut d1ff3r3nt
smile.gif
Dunno why its done, but its something that we do. I class myself as a fair player, and perhaps even one of the best 300 ping raliers out there, i wont say im l33t cos im not, but some people do things to be different - this is only one.I admit, I do use that lingo a fair bit though.
wink.gif

------------------
**[GA]Kryten**
redalert@barrysworld.co.uk
Q2BAttleUK Co Webmaster
q2battleuk@barrysworld.com

O

old.Stu

Ok , I didnt explain myself properly ...
Its not the 'odd substitution' of and e with a 3 etc ...
I actually mean the 'I'm l33t , I 0wn j00' type phrases ... but as someone pointed out its upto people what and how they type , but remember we all have our opinions and mine are stated.

Oh and as for the jealousy bit ... erm ... no its not ... at no time did I mention how good a players level of skill was I mearly stated that (IMHO) the actual 'typing' (theres a subtle diference between wording there
smile.gif
) of phrases such as 'I 0wn j00' etc makes you look like a right twat , and appears to be a case of 'Lil' penis syndrome'.

Anyhow thats my opinion , now feel free to add insults and whatever you want below ...

------------------
Sturty
Clan NC
ICQ-18827848

O

old.[DBP]hol

This is a subject I frequently speak my mind on, I gotta say that most of these people who use this style of wording are actually not out of puberty yet and so have no REAL concept or clue about anything, sorry 'l33ters' but a very large percentage of you are to sad to have a real life, no its not jealousy, yes I probably could beat you in Q2 and in R/l so dont even start thinking about replying in that way because most of these people havent grown up yet or are to young to

O

old.LD50-SOLER

I wasn't thinking of replying that way , Point taken about jealousy . all I say is as before . live and let live. some people just do it for fun.
smile.gif
anyways i didn't mean to offend
smile.gif

O

old.badk

erm I think the point is the concept of 0wning another human being. Hello ?? 20th century not the dark ages. Anyone who wants to own another human being has a serious mental defiency and no doubt has many internal problems that they need to deal with. Oh and I also reckon they have no interpersonal skills watsoever. hey being better at a computer game is great but it doesnt mean you own anything.

O

old.Stu

Well you can '0wn' any number of women for about £50 in london
wink.gif

Just Joshing
smile.gif

All be it for only an hour

------------------
Sturty
Clan NC
ICQ-18827848

[This message has been edited by Stu (edited 03 July 1999).]

O

old.badk

LOL
check out my interview on warforges site for a more coherent rant
smile.gif
on this subject
(blatant plug
smile.gif
)

------------------
[NC]BADKARMA
Clan NC

[This message has been edited by badk (edited 03 July 1999).]

O

old.RepulsioN[CFH]

In a recent psycholigical study it was discovered that the use of numerics into standard speak was closely linked to individuals with doubts about their own sexual identity.

it was discovered that a liberal scattering of 0's and 3's was linked to individuals having strong homosexual fantasies at varying points during the day.

Out of 40 people surveyed who used the word "0wned" it was discovered that 94% dreamt of smoking on their own fathers cock whilst typing it.

--
DR. RepulsioN, M.I.T.B

wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom