Whats on thing that really pisses you off about yourself?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
For me, I put the remote or my phone down then 2 m inutes later forget where I put it. It really fucks me off! :eek:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Losing track of time is one of my bigger issues (while at home, anyway) if I've got something to do in an hour, I'll end up forgetting till 2 hours later then be annoyed. Same thing as yours also.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I can't stand other people (even relatives etc) touching my food (for example; passing bread) or drinking out of my glass.

Although, I can stand it when certain good friends do it. It's odd.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im a lazy bastard so my rooms end up in a tip.

one of my friends came to visit and she tidied my bedroom after a couple months neglect. only a matter of time before it turns into a bomb site again.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm betting this'll end up in the quote database, but if any of you motherf*ckers woke up as me, you'd shoot yourself on the spot. Think i got this contest in the bag :D

Seriously though, the only thing is my teeth, but i'm working on my issue with 'em and getting 'em fixed.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i get a little uncomfortable if people get in my space bubble, especially at work

No idea why

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am sometimes to quite, i tend to not say much unless its worth saying

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
What pisses me off the most is that I cant kill the people who piss me off

Amphrax/Arauddry

pikeh

Resident Freddy
the fact im so lazy
and also the fact im sometimes too nice.
dont mean it so sound like im bigging myself up, but its been a real detriment in the past where ex's have walked over me etc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i get a little uncomfortable if people get in my space bubble, especially at work

No idea why

Same in a sense.

I don't dislike it about myself, but if someone touches me(that i don't want touching me), i can get really aggressive.

One time, i was pissed off at a friend and started to walk away, he grabbed my shoulder and i turned around, grabbing his throat saying "You do not touch me."

As close to violence i've ever been really. But, i was a bit drunk and really pissed off. this was after he had tried hitting on my girl.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
not being able to bottle anything up. if i have a problem with something, or i'm angry/annoyed, my instinct is to vent it, get it off my chest and sort it out etc. i know technically that's the best way. but it causes all sorts of hassle with the gf who thinks that i'm looking for trouble all the time.

it also makes me feel quite girly. like cos i'm a guy i shouldn't have problems :E

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I drop into my comfort zone too easily, and it takes a taser to then get me off my arse to do anything.

kivik

Part of the furniture
I don't eat vegetables :mad: I know I should but I just hate it...

And what Raven said also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom