Whats most regarding

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Getting 8 ppl together to powerplay in a fixed grp/rvr setup rolling over most enemy grps and farming 200-400k/week, or getting a pickup grp mainly with old players/friends and killing the previously mentioned powerplaying sector members in their field?

Discuss.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
lofff said:
Getting 8 ppl together to powerplay in a fixed grp/rvr setup rolling over most enemy grps and farming 200-400k/week, or getting a pickup grp mainly with old players/friends and killing the previously mentioned powerplaying sector members in their field?

Discuss.

depends what u like but mostly the pickup grps dont run solo, just look at the alb zerg

censi

Can't get enough of FH
nothing more rewarding in DAOC than pwning the living daylights out of an infiltraitor when he jumps you.

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
Playing with good friends has always been a bigger priority for me then to play in a rp whore group.
Also the highpoint in the last few weeks was not when I joined a good group and owned several hib mix groups, but when I was soloing and got jumped by two sb's and kicked the shit out of them. Wrack wrecking PA 4 teh win. :)

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sepiritz said:
Playing with good friends has always been a bigger priority for me then to play in a rp whore group.
Also the highpoint in the last few weeks was not when I joined a good group and owned several hib mix groups, but when I was soloing and got jumped by two sb's and kicked the shit out of them. Wrack wrecking PA 4 teh win. :)
its fun to win but not winning in a good grp.. k

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Set group rvr is fun as hell when wiping the floor with everyone, however I think I enjoy grouping with old friends more tho, brings back the 'old school' atmosphere, which I dearly miss

Lethul

FH is my second home
lofff said:

Discuss.

i prefer playing with 8 old friends in a fixed rvr grp :D

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:

same... we aint powergamers. but when we play its us together :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
censi said:
nothing more rewarding in DAOC than pwning the living daylights out of an infiltraitor when he jumps you.

i feel the same when i kill things with a bow

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
What's with all these "discuss!" threads lately? People afraid of stating their own opinions, before they've heard those of others?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
exactly. takes away the daliy stress from school and work :)

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I played alot in JH group in the summer before I joined when they were missing a healer and enjoyed their play style and dedication, then joined the guild with Rulke Poon and Miranada (who I have played daoc with since day 1) and started having lots of fun :D

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:

Discuss.

Having fun imo.

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
Getting 7 of your rl mates or very close online friends together, making a gank group and steamrolling everybody else while having tons of fun and enjoying their company and the coop value

OR

Being in a random group where nobody knows anybody , 2 are afk, and nobody cares if they win or lose because they just cant be arsed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom