What's in a name?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Could be a glen, but hey....

The name of Thomas creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail. You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire. You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies. You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself. You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.

Apart from the 'organised' bit, its actually very accurate.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Y"our first name of Justin makes you extremely generous. You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life. Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others. Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer. Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm."

Dunno about the performance bit but the last line is incredibly accurate. I;m guessing the first line is sorta right, who knows. Quite fun tho

Daf

Fledgling Freddie
Your first name of Dafyd has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature. Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature. You tend to be skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards. In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined. You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

scarily accurate.... :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
As James, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.

That's actually a load of bollocks, although some of it vaguely applies to me.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
My name is to Thomas and I am to technology and maths as the bubonic plague is to 13th Century Europeans.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The name of Gareth creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent. You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Patience is not your forte. You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position. You are ambitious and aggressive by nature. You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others. You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.

Well it's exactly what i like to think i am at least, might not be 100% truthfull though. :)

Gray

FH is my second home
The name of Alan gives you the desire to meet and mix socially and to create congenial circumstances for everyone. However, all too often, you express yourself in a matter-of-fact or awkward way that results in your good intentions being misunderstood. If you are in sales work, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are not too demanding in work-load or responsibility.

--

Erk.. I have spies watching my every move!

WTF!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The name of throdgrain means you are a small part in a very big book , helping to teach the young titus Groan in the ivyied quadrangles of the castle Gormanghast.
It means you will nver have to encounter any other idiot on the internet with the same name, and you will always be individual.

PLUS A LOAD OF OTHER BOLLOCKS

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Your name of Robert gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature. It gives you a natural ability to express affection to those close to you, without feelings of embarrassment. You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow the things which should be done today. Accordingly, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and drive.

It says I'm lazy! Such lies.

Well, half truths.

Okay okay, its all true - I'm bloody lazy.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Hmm, I think I was christened with the wrong name:

Your first name of Frank has given you a quick, analytical mind. You are creative, versatile, and imaginative. However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them. You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction. Moods of depression can result during which you become sarcastic and stubborn in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.

(I used to be known as Frank at work)

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Your first name of Adolf means the Sudentenland better watch it or its fucked!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
The name of Harry gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature. You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others. This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression. When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed. Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way. You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

Pretty damn close actually.

Gil

Can't get enough of FH
mank said:
Hmm, I think I was christened with the wrong name:

Your first name of Frank has given you a quick, analytical mind. You are creative, versatile, and imaginative. However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them. You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction. Moods of depression can result during which you become sarcastic and stubborn in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.

(I used to be known as Frank at work)

So what's wrong with James? :eek:

(what I used to be called at work would get me banned by the CoC :D ( u gotta luv that acronym))

gmloki

Part of the furniture
The first name of Neil creates a dual nature for, on the one hand, you desire change and varied experiences in order to avoid monotony, and yet you are attuned to system, order, and attention to detail. You can be very analytical, exacting, and patient in your undertakings until your interest is exhausted, at which time you switch to something else even though it means leaving your undertakings unfinished

Load of bol ox

Deady

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt it just that "cold reading" trick where they say something that can be applied to anyone?

mank!

Part of the furniture
Deady said:
Isnt it just that "cold reading" trick where they say something that can be applied to anyone?

Probably, yes.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
And of course you automatically notice the random accuracies more than the random discrepancies.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Your name of Jonathan has given you the ability to handle people. You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel. For this reason, you could do well in public relations work. You appreciate the finer things of life, and like to have a good standard of living. You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally. While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate.

As Jon, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It was wrong about me :)

Hmmm, although if I just type in Chet, which most people shorten my name to, it is spot on. Wierd.

The name of Chet gives you a very inquisitive, restless, seeking nature. You feel impelled by intense desires that you cannot comprehend or satisfy. You have had the desire to accomplish something outstanding and to do something very worthwhile for humanity, especially early in your life. This name gives you a versatile, clever, analytical mind, but unfortunately you cannot direct your interest toward an undertaking for long, as you do not have the patience and practicality for systematic hard work and attention to detail. You resent obstacles, delays, and restrictions. This name gives you ambition, high ideals, and much creative ability, but the intense dynamic nature is too often spent in feelings and in moods, rather than in constructive action.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
The name of Alan gives you the desire to meet and mix socially and to create congenial circumstances for everyone. However, all too often, you express yourself in a matter-of-fact or awkward way that results in your good intentions being misunderstood. If you are in sales work, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are not too demanding in work-load or responsibility.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
website said:
As Jon, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.

although that seems to be the same description as James thre first 4 lines are acurate, goes down hill after that though.

I think its based on letters though seeing as....

Your name of Bastard gives you the ability to understand people and to merge conflicting viewpoints to create harmony in association. You dislike facing issues or witnessing hurt feelings. You make friends easily but must guard against becoming involved in the affairs of others or being too easily led. You could do well working with the public giving advice, where you can use your skills in diplomacy in handling people, but where you are not under pressure or required to carry responsibility and make decisions.

Will

/bin/su
The name of Will creates a very passive, easy-going, friendly nature. You love people and desire to get along with everyone you meet. Your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations. You have imagination and many ideas but you lack the drive or initiative to put these into effect. It is difficult for you to say "no" and mean it or to carry through with any commitments you have made. This name makes you too lackadaisical. The influence of this name is to lack practicality, system and order, organizing ability, astuteness, and the ability to make decisions and act upon them.

Spooky, but then again, most of the descriptions I've read could be applied to me. So vague and flattering that everyone has to agree.

Then again, this one isn't very flattering, is it? ;)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Omg, this is so true:

Brief summary of your name: Gareth

The name of Gareth creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent. You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Patience is not your forte. You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position. You are ambitious and aggressive by nature. You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others. You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
The name of Kevin creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.

I prefer to avoid routine, monotony and mental tasks? How wrong, that is my life at the moment :)

Will

/bin/su
Whipped said:
You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.
But it's so vague, it would apply to most people. ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"The name of Glenn creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks."

Gaddammit that's motherfucking exact.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Brief summary of your name: Laura

The name of Laura brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation. It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale. With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm. As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic.

Brief summary of your name: Yoni

Your name of Yoni makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others. You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry. Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines. You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones.

<insert 3 words>

leggy

Probably Scottish
Your first name of Barry creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid. Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.

That is fucking class. I thought I was going to come in here and flame tom for posting another shit link. But that is quite hilarious really :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom