whats going on

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
o_O wtf did reopen account thank god just 1 ... 2 chatners pve in toa some mid pve crim towers woot .... thats about it what i did see does any1 really play on dyvet other than pve mode?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
TBH Dyvet has had it :(

Wish Goa would do the right thing and ask Mythic to take over Dark from them,transfer the whole lot to US servers can't be that hard can it.

Soulja

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
mmm, alright, almost tempted to resub just to kill a few albies. Depends how bored i get over christmas - and if the weather goes crap.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
same here, havent been playing games for a long time and letting albs roam free and leech/zerg whatever they want during that time is tempting me for a resub aswell :)

and mr souls get ur own and ur crews arses back to dyvet soon coz im rusty and in need of easy rps to start with :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
same here, havent been playing games for a long time and letting albs roam free and leech/zerg whatever they want during that time is tempting me for a resub aswell :)

and mr souls get ur own and ur crews arses back to dyvet soon coz im rusty and in need of easy rps to start with :)

If someone makes my wizard a melee template, I'll be back to fight you <3

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

ROFL Eul Good tidings to u for this time of year. :drink:

Sorry m8 we on Merlin server playing Mid and farming Kzn's new europe lol :clap:

More fun there tbh

Soulja

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL Eul Good tidings to u for this time of year. :drink:

Sorry m8 we on Merlin server playing Mid and farming Kzn's new europe lol :clap:

More fun there tbh

Soulja

lol good,
have u guys a sm to pl with ? might aswell test us trial and see how things are over there, and hows dragon quests over there? is it often ?

Everz

FH is my second home
US is decent tbh good for solo'r atm anyways.

and soul what you on about kzn's New Europe lol?, hes just a member and you cant farm 'us' when we are on different times/pugs ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
lol good,
have u guys a sm to pl with ? might aswell test us trial and see how things are over there, and hows dragon quests over there? is it often ?

Aye we got nice set up as for all quests easy tbh as for Main dragon we now can do as a GG so drops are not a prob.BTW Mevoq is over here think he misses you :p

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
US is decent tbh good for solo'r atm anyways.

and soul what you on about kzn's New Europe lol?, hes just a member and you cant farm 'us' when we are on different times/pugs ;)

Hows DF Everz :lol:

Soulja

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's nowhere near that busy. Last 2-3 nights logged on and been either 100% dead - ie /who = yourself, /stats rp = no one - or like stats rp has 3 peeps with sub 3k rps from sieging probably.

Everz

FH is my second home
Hows DF Everz :lol:

Soulja

Useless pugs who dont understand the term of PUSH, i would hardly say farmed seeing as your only killed me once, second time i cided on mobs and third time i just rage logged out b/c of how crap these hibs are.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Useless pugs who dont understand the term of PUSH, i would hardly say farmed seeing as your only killed me once, second time i cided on mobs and third time i just rage logged out b/c of how crap these hibs are.

Was funtime for us last 2 days we been in there we were wondering where everyone goes lol seems DF lot more popular ;)

Well think we got jump on you Hibbies a few times tho looked like we were going to get done over when we saw 2FG + adds but been enjoyable even tho trying to fight you lot and MOB aggro for us all is fun.

Oh well over 100k made in few hrs in there.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Was funtime for us last 2 days we been in there we were wondering where everyone goes lol seems DF lot more popular ;)

Well think we got jump on you Hibbies a few times tho looked like we were going to get done over when we saw 2FG + adds but been enjoyable even tho trying to fight you lot and MOB aggro for us all is fun.

Oh well over 100k made in few hrs in there.

Soulja

Yeh i made 20k healing them..:lol:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Aye we got nice set up as for all quests easy tbh as for Main dragon we now can do as a GG so drops are not a prob.BTW Mevoq is over here think he misses you :p

Soulja

rofl that gimp still playing? im working alot these days but will try dl the trial and install it whenever i get the chance but tell mevoq start farm aegbarol swords and it plenty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom