Status
Not open for further replies.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Clown0r h45 p3n15 3nvy!

G

so, yet again we have "mods" deciding who gets banned for blatantly breaking the CoC with death threats........

you either ban them or the rules go out the window, it isnt really one CoC for one and a different one for another is it, thats a bit silly...........

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol. sorry, but lol :D

rynnor

Rockhound
so, yet again we have "mods" deciding who gets banned for blatantly breaking the CoC with death threats........

you either ban them or the rules go out the window, it isnt really one CoC for one and a different one for another is it, thats a bit silly...........

Do people get banned for death threats? I've seen plenty but not much banning?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Do people get banned for death threats? I've seen plenty but not much banning?

Supposedly they do. In the off topic/DAoC sections it always used to be an instant ban no questions asked, not certain how long it was for but people who said it in the RvR section always got it regardless of the circumstances. People also used to get banned if they implied thats what they were saying - hence the whole "meteor" thing a while back where people would get banned just for saying the word with any sort of implication.

Personally I cant see how saying they wish the fire had of spread to the rest of london is saying they want everyone in london to die irl, even if I agree that the comment was in the best of taste.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucks sake, what is wrong with you lot lately?

Will

/bin/su
The difference is that I'm the nasty mod. But I'm not going to step on the toes of someone who got there first.

And we've all chilled out since then.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I edited some stuff and left other stuff. Raven you are annoying people who maybe live in London or know someone who lives in London or even has family and friends in London, please keep your remarks, off the cuff or otherwise to yourself. A forum does not transmit tongue in cheek comments very well.

Nath has acted out of character because he probably lives in London or has mates there ect.

I will leave it up to Teedles now because he has way bigger balls than me :D

As I was typing the above Will posted and said he won't step on toes.......sorry Teedles I just thought some things needed editing.

Back to you now Dutchy McStrapon

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Firstly, I'm with what Will said. TdC is a mod, this is his thread, if he want's to clean it up, he will.

Secondly
Code of Conduct (that obviously no **** bothers to read) said:
Note that this is a loose guide, as we are the people who run this place in our spare time we reserve the right to be as relaxed or strict as we happen to feel like on the day in question.
so anyone who whines about application of the CoC has clearly never read the bloody thing.

Thirdly, Clown really does have penis envy. He really does. :eek:

TdC

Sorry Brooky, but I really can't be arsed explaining my doings to you, as it would clearly overwhelm your demonstrated capabilities.

Clown

Part of the furniture
The difference is that I'm the nasty mod. But I'm not going to step on the toes of someone who got there first.

And we've all chilled out since then.
Pft. No you haven't.
Edit: 3 mod replies in one minute. You having a secret party?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry Brooky, but I really can't be arsed explaining my doings to you, as it would clearly overwhelm your demonstrated capabilities.
All hail boob cat.

Edit: Clown, yes. No lemons here though.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Plenty of melons though.

P.S. HOLD ME BROOKY!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
sorry Teedles

wait wait wait!

HOLD EVERYTHING!

TDC gets a sorry because you edit posts in his thread, but I get attacked to 4hp when you tremtel me !?!?!! :mad:

I demand a sorry !

and i want my 96hp back too!

:eek:

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I was well aware what I said might lead to a ban but felt it was worth it. By all means ban me if you need to.

TdC

I wonder if I can do a 1 minute ban?

Clown

Part of the furniture
np: Missy Elliott - 1 Minute Ban

We don't get banned, nath, because we're basically better than everyone.

TdC

I'm too sexy for this thread.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Plenty of melons though.

P.S. HOLD ME BROOKY!

*giggles*

Now Pikey, you god damn know why I shot you and shot you good. You were giving me some lip about my uber accurate Tremtel and you were also making out you don't have turn-ups on your pants. It was more than deserved in my eyes :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom