what's going on in Camden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
well? the news says there's a fire of some sort?

angrymoon

Fledgling Freddie
let me grab my marshmallows... nah but ouch...its saturday..its going to be busy, hope no-one is seriously hurt

TdC

CNN describes it as a "massive fire that is not under control" :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah video of it up on the beeb site, the eyewtiness says the blaze has not got smaller and is moving north.

angrymoon

Fledgling Freddie
The fat cat bastards knocked down the old stables, I only wish the fire would have burnt down that new Topshop crap they are trying to stick up

Dukat

Resident Freddy
CNN describes it as a "massive fire that is not under control" :(

I wonder what Fox News will be saying then?

"London burnt to the ground!" "1666 times a thousand!!!"

They always have to make things sound like a massive disaster :(

Hope it does get sorted and no one gets hurt though. Surely there's got to be alot of fire-fighting resources to use in that part of the country?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
clown is just saying that coz he is the source of it.

his trick that makes use of an uber fart and a lighter is why this has happened

rynnor

Rockhound
Let it burn - its crap now anyway - dozens of stalls selling the same overpriced shit - it was good once and stalls sold stuff they had made but then it got too popular and now its full of tourists - pah!

angrymoon

Fledgling Freddie
Let it burn - its crap now anyway - dozens of stalls selling the same overpriced shit - it was good once and stalls sold stuff they had made but then it got too popular and now its full of tourists - pah!

The old stables were the best

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Hawley Arms has burned down. Good, it was always full of pretentious twats anyway.

angrymoon

Fledgling Freddie
Hawley Arms has burned down. Good, it was always full of pretentious twats anyway.

HAHHAHAHAHAH!!! YOUR JOKING??

Was just yesterday before the fire me and my mate were slagging off the celebrity cu*ts who now reside there and the fucking twats who want to be seen :drink:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Be nice, some of our mates off this forum live in London.

Clown

Part of the furniture
How do you know that? Maybe that's why he's stuck in front of a computer talking out of his aids.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am getting sick of the cocks who think that peoples homes and business burning down is good, you are cocks who deserve to burn.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
what? London's a dump, it needs restarting

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
How do you know that? Maybe that's why he's stuck in front of a computer talking out of his aids.

So how did you post this if not from your computer?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
So how did you post this if not from your computer?
Ah but the key point is that he's talking out of his keyboard/brain whereas you are talking out of your aids.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tell me, does the internetz make people as hard as you nath?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Please point out where I physically threatened you?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You didn't, but you tell people to fuck off and die on the internet, you must be a really scary guy!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
By that insane logic you must be a real tough guy by wishing that London (and by extension most of its inhabitants) die in a fire.

You're a fucking moron, I never claimed to be tough, just that it'd be nice if you died from a wasting disease or some such.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Should raven not be banned for wishing death on an entire city? Of which I happen to be a resident of? He has broken the coc. Ban him, preferably forever.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh dear me, you people really are quite strange aren't you :p When people say things like "shame it didn't spread across the entire city" what they mean is that London it a filthy sespit and needs to be knocked down/burnt/shoved into the sea (delete as applicable) because for the most part it is an ugly mess. Not that they want people living there to die.

Christ, I don't even know why I am bothering to explain a clearly off the cuff remark, not intending to upset anyone to anal retentive hypocrites :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Fair enough, and all I meant when I told you to fuck off and die was that I'd like for you to die.

Now that we're all understanding each other lets go out for ice cream!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyway, it helps if i dislike you :p go sign up for the OT vs Gen CSS match/tournament

TdC

chill pill time ffs. I know, technically you're looking at a 7 day ban, both of you imo, if I uphold the letter of the CoC. yet as you both are still here please make use of my leniency and try and keep the personal and impersonal death wishes to a zero value shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom