Whats best CL line for druid???

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
well i took the one with disease but never rly used it, and the dd rarely if i want a ds :p

Cueblare

Fledgling Freddie
Want me to be honest? There is none.

BUT the pb works really great in poc groups ;)

Hero (shield swiping)<- crossguard
Hero (shield swiping)<- crossguard
Druid (heal and pb)
Bard (heal,end and ae nuke)

uber :p

auroria

Banned
tbh, the one with ae snare nuke and pbaoe, for clearing zoarkat pets, and for snaring tank trains/kiters

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
good question.... i took the forester line whit the lifetap and debuffs :D aoe str/con debuff aint so bad

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
How strange, i posted here and it has been deleted?

On-topic, i chose the guardian shield line that gives you the insta abs buff and 10% insta mezz redux buff.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
How strange, i posted here and it has been deleted?

On-topic, i chose the guardian shield line that gives you the insta abs buff and 10% insta mezz redux buff.

tbh that sounds like the best line so far to me. not that i know that much atm about active druiding.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
im going nuke line, to scare people off with some flasy spells and for leeching in towerhumping and sutch :)

Brotha

Fledgling Freddie
Im going forester line for str/con debuffs too as its a bb for my verdant ani :)
who is also going magician ae dot :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I went disease line with druid... since its slow spells (not affected by dex) its quite useless in RvR. Atleast for a druid....

Pempula

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
I went disease line with druid... since its slow spells (not affected by dex) its quite useless in RvR. Atleast for a druid....

The long casting times make all of the castable champ abils (excluding buffs and/or any 'out of combat spells' naturally) basically useless gimmicks. Were the cast times, dmg ment from the beginning not to be affected by stats? Do +stats, +healing, +duration affect the lines in any case (as dex does not seem to affect the cast times at least...)?

Would make it more interesting (not to mention CLAs a bit more useful) if e.g. magician line were to gain effectiveness with higher intel, naturalist line with emp, etc. (not to mention it would stress the 'temp monkeys' some more ;) and more importantly bring more variety to the 'temps').

BTW has anyone found a site with reliable info about the actual champ abils? E.g. on Classes of Camelot some dmg types, dmg amounts, spell durations etc. seem off...

Figtree

Fledgling Freddie
also chose forrester as my drood a RvR BB for my ani and the aoe body debuff a nice touch.

he can do that while my ani aoe heals, a bit of role reversal good for my characters :)

seriously tho most powerw minimal effect so wouldnt worry about making the wrong decision too much

fig

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pempula said:
The long casting times make all of the castable champ abils (excluding buffs and/or any 'out of combat spells' naturally) basically useless gimmicks. Were the cast times, dmg ment from the beginning not to be affected by stats? Do +stats, +healing, +duration affect the lines in any case (as dex does not seem to affect the cast times at least...)?

Would make it more interesting (not to mention CLAs a bit more useful) if e.g. magician line were to gain effectiveness with higher intel, naturalist line with emp, etc. (not to mention it would stress the 'temp monkeys' some more ;) and more importantly bring more variety to the 'temps').

BTW has anyone found a site with reliable info about the actual champ abils? E.g. on Classes of Camelot some dmg types, dmg amounts, spell durations etc. seem off...

Get MoC if u are an healer archetype -.-

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Pempula said:
The long casting times make all of the castable champ abils basically useless gimmicks.
For a bit I went forester line. I knew Bradlex was in around DC so went out with the intention of kiting him to death with the 60 delve forester snare nuke for a laugh.

Anyhow opened up at full 1000 range, but he was in melee, burst bt and slammed b4 could get the 3s fixed cast snare off. So great, a snare u can't qc and can't get off b4 something's banging on u. Anyhow, I purged, qc mezzed him and backed off to snare again. Meanwhile he purged, and interrupted with his 2s fixed cast DoT while I was casting the stupid snare again.

Not sure what I'm trying to say here, perhaps that those nukes are total shit even under optimum conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom