WHats all the FUSS over the Trials anyway !

P

PrOBed

Honestley, EF is a dead community now, on average theres about a quarter of the Barrysworld servers used, and thats not to full capacity.

Seriously, why waste server space on a dyin game, give them to a game or games were they are gonna be used.

There was such a fuss made over the Tech Trials, when lookin back to be honest, WHY.

People aren't using the servers and the game is not getting any new players infact more seem to be leaving with clans and teams disbanding, so FLAME AWAY EH !!!!

But its FACT, the games dyin and we all made a FUSS over the servers, when thinking about it, WHY ;)

P.S. A Busy night in GSA is about 45 people, now thats exciting !!!!!!

O

old.Dreadnought

half dont get used cos EF is mainly a CTF game.... and theres no voting on most, so we always get shit maps like stasis for assimilation? plz..

maybe if we were listened to MORE the servers wud be fuller... but we have specs no voting, assim no voting... and no servers using gladiator mod or disintergration :/

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

Wouldn't matter the game is dying. You can't just put voting on and all of a sudden 100 more players are around.

W

wadada

dying ?

the game is not dying but because of all the bullshitting and some bad attitude of some people , people leaved and moved to other servers, infact more people joined playing ef , but there are offcourse also new nice games that people play and they cannot play ef all the time but its certainly not dying. but to much bad attitude people play on barrysworld and now other nice people prefer to play on other servers with people they like and they are right , sometimes i login on barrys world and i hear nothing then moaning when they win it's ok and when they lose they begin to talk about camping or there ping , lol i found some nice people that just enjoy the game and have fun ! cheers ! ! ! oh and wait till you see ef 2 dying hehehe laugh my ass off mate it will be the best game ever, watch my words !

w
a
d
a
d
a

P

PrOBed

Agreed !

EF2 may be a GOOD game when it comes out, but I haven't played it, neither have any other fookers, so speculation a bit piss poor :)

S

SpUnKyTh3MoNk3y

w3rd. lets hope it's half decent, but once d3 comes out ef2 and ut2k3 will prolly seem like so much shit... ;)

O

old.Dreadnought

^speculation my spunky ma monkey friend... ;)

i know EF isnt booming, but it aint dying either... just BW aint being as used as much as it used to...

LGL servers and ewetel ones r being used loads and loads...

for the past few nights ewetels and gamesnets disint and ctf servers have all been full, thats like 16/16 x 4 = 64 players

but these servers are ALWAYS full, even in the mornings when no UK people are playing cos they are at work or school they are still mostly full... just BW havent got the appetite to please some peeps...

BOO'yAkSHA !!!

M

mr.Blacky

about 49 people in gamespy. duh people are becomming smart and are using better means to join a server ;)

O

old.Dreadnought

exactly...

i only have 4 different ways meself OTHER than gsa piece of shit wank fuck...heh...sorry..

O

old.legswideopen

been quiet since then

ive noticed the servers have been less used since that annoucement a few weeks ago.
telling you add a nude seven of nine skin
and youre servers will be bulging!,and in my case a nude
Ferengi!

:puke: :sex:

G

greendemon

Yeah, EF isn't the thriving community it once was, and it never will be. Let's face it, the game is old hat now, and up against some of the newer games, it looks and feels naff, complete with all it's bugs.

It will probably never die completely, there will always be people playing it I'm sure.

Our Clan gave it up a few months ago. We have now come back to it. Although not as enthusiastic as we once were about EF, it's still fun, I think we just needed a break.

I'm also sure that some players who said they would give it up, are actually still playing it, but under a new name!

G

g4z0r

I have only been playing EF for a couple of months now and I like it and also my m8 wants to borrow the game so the game isn't diying at all. I think that people don't appreciate it as much as they used to. But EF2 is coming out soon and will make it come back !

O

old.Rabbit

People are saying EF is dying for at least a year now.
It will never die be4 EF2 is finished. :)

Rabbit

G

g4z0r

Yeah, I have heard that EF 2 is going to r0x0r

W

watcher

EF wont die!! Just as GD say's peeps will still play it.

When EF2 comes out will all the old clans come back to say they own it?

B

BorgBabe

Elite Force 2 should be a good game, once it comes out... I just hope that we all aren't in for a big let-down. :/ Would really suck if it came out and was a piece of crap kind-of game.

Haha, Watcher- wouldn't surprise me at all if they did

G

g4z0r

huh It shouldn't be a let down.(Or at least I hope not) because Trekkies like me will buy the game anyway. and the Online gaming should be good. I think that narrysworld should make lots of EF2 servers when it comes out!

T

Tempy_Incursion

It looks good even though this time it's based on the Enterprise-E and yeah come on BW give us loads of EF2 servers when it comes out!!!!! :D (hopes :m00: )

W

widdy

lol EF will never die regardless of EF2 being out or any other game for that fact.Like I have always said there will always be a few people who will prefer the old game to the new (don't forget,new game.........new bugs) or there will always be people/younger players who probably can't afford it etc etc and will continue playing EF1.

One thing I do want to know or find out about the game is are the maps going to be backwardly compatible.Fair enough new maps are fun as they put everyone back on a level playing field but what would we do without classics like spyglass,the voyager maps etc etc???

Another thing on my mind is the characters,Obviously munro will still be available but what about seven,janeway,chakotay,the doc and most of all alexandria etc etc,most of these charcters are classics and shouldn't be lost.I don't think I could face playing a game without the constant taunts of alexandria etc.Also what would the new character taunts be?

lol I can imgaine it now............

Picard............"wait while I get my wheelchair"
Bev Crusher.........."ooooooo you messed up my hair"
Riker................."Do you think it's about time I had a shave?"
Data............."well done you have just shot me with a photon,It is capable of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"
La Forge..............."damn this space dust on my visor is making it difficult to aim"
Troi.................."Ricker or Worf?.................Riker or Worf?I'm half betazoid...........you would of thought I could make up my mind who I want to.............."
Wes Crusher..............."I want my mommy!"

lol just a few ;)

what about the recurring Characters?Will we get to see the likes of Guinan,Q (would be cool),Mr homm(what taunt would he have lol) and last but not least what about Barclay?? lol I doubt it,This guy would be too paranoid to pick up a weapon hehe

T

Tempy_Incursion

Yeah I agree the favourites will be lost from EF I bet and be replaced with boring ones.......but you never know :D

Hope the EF maps are playable in EF2, it is still using the Q3 engine isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom