What zerg really means

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Now for a long time, the realms of Albion, Hibernia and Midgard have accused each other of a deeply vile thing, commonly called zerg. But I ask thee my friends, thust thou know the real meaning of the word? We shall see for I have found a valuable answer ( and I'm not drunk =)) )

P.S. One of these guilds seems familiar, but that's not my fault and also not my intention to show =))

http://www.thenoobcomic.com/index.html

or if you read this too late:

20050523.jpg

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! zerg! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I always thought it was taken from the game "Starcraft", where the Zerg were a tribe which actually used small, easy-to-build units in shitloads to rush an enemy in an early stage of the game?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I always thought it was taken from the game "Starcraft", where the Zerg were a tribe which actually used small, easy-to-build units in shitloads to rush an enemy in an early stage of the game?

correct

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Starcraft... ahh memories...

btw, why are the PK's knitting? Is this standard PK behaviour?? what is the PK in the middle knitting??? why does the guild leader look like jimmy nail???? answers on a postcard!! :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Mazzaca said:
Eh, Liloe's post is what we technically call a "jest" or a "joke", intended to introduce you to this wonderful cartoon on the very subject of zergs. ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
u should read the whole cartoon, its really great :)

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:

yep yep, that easy/fast to build and to kill aswell unit is called zerling so there is the Zerg came from.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:
Eh, Liloe's post is what we technically call a "jest" or a "joke", intended to introduce you to this wonderful cartoon on the very subject of zergs. ;)

seems not all got it =) hehehe =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom