What' your biggest incentive for pre-ordering?

What's your biggest reason for pre-ordering?

• Bonus in-game items.

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • In-box goodies.

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Live game headstart.

Votes: 88 56.8%
  • Open Beta.

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Other, post your answer.

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
what kind of ingame items will we get?.. Just some low lvl gear or maybe a nice cloak?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Best incentive for pre-ordering? i'd say its making sure you fucking get a copy lol.

agree, and I was going all spastic already back in april from wanting to play, heard you would get into beta if you preorderd the CE, thought I would be able to get into it a bit sooner then this tho!

mikasaka

Fledgling Freddie
I voted Other... simply because I'd like to own the game on the day it's released, if not before ;)

Reason - I'm to lazy to stand in cue's on release dates :D

But the live headstart is also cool :)

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Being a sad collector type, my answer seems to be 'all of the above options'.'

I love the Warhammer world background and a lot of the artwork, occasionally play the tabletop game (and more rarely the pen-and-paper RPG) so the figures are handy, Beta lets me see how the mmorpg plays (event though I'm rubbish at them, I love playing these games..), least useful is the 'headstart' since I'm so slow levelling anyway it won't make a blind bit of difference by the end of the month!

Wildkard

Fledgling Freddie
Simple....Toy Soldier!! :D Love that model...it must be mine!!!

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
The headstart. Cause they tried ingame items with Age Of Conan and then suddenly they got nerfed to be only good till level 40 and the mounts weren't even that different from the other mounts. So if they want me to buy a CE they better be true to their words and give really CE-value for money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom