What' your biggest incentive for pre-ordering?

What's your biggest reason for pre-ordering?

• Bonus in-game items.

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • In-box goodies.

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Live game headstart.

Votes: 88 56.8%
  • Open Beta.

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Other, post your answer.

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Initially it was the Open Beta but more than anything i think it was for the Headstart. Gives me a chance to beat the Zerg.

Plus a friends Son loves the TT and im giving him the metal figures i get and the books. While he can only afford the SE. So works out well.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Open beta that way if i feel the game isn't for me i won't buy it.

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
Headstart, closely followed by open beta. The rest is just fluff.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Not going to pre-order, maybe just the SE but I'm not sure, and that would be for the headstart.
I dont think £60 or whatever is something I'm willing to pay for a load of tat I'm not going to use.

/edit I guess you could always pawn that figure to some random kid in Games Workshop though :>

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Head Start - but Open Beta was a "fail safe" if I hadn't been in closed beta.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
the mouse mat and little green skin. I do play table top, but im a painter at heart and i cant wait to have a good bash at it :D

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
All of the above except OB. If i wanted to play a beta i play WoW.

Faya

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Best incentive for pre-ordering? i'd say its making sure you fucking get a copy lol.

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
I agree if your talkin bout CE, but as for SE I don't think there will be any probs.:drink:

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
live head start :) and the bonus items are perhaps a fun little bonus as well, but not the main reason

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be in Ibiza at release so it's just really to make sure I have a copy on it's way to me to play when I return. Head start doesn't bother me, I'll never devote as much time as most people to the game anyway so wont' make any difference :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you still get the head start on the SE version and how far in front is a head start?

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
voted OB but open beta and the head start were equal in the decision so imo multi-choice poll ftw

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
It was mainly for the extra out of game stuff in the CE really for me, but the head start helps as well. i was already in the beta so that didn't count.

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
voted OB but open beta and the head start were equal in the decision so imo multi-choice poll ftw

Oh well ,you can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time!
Combining the choices would just make the results less clear imho.

Or maybe I just got the wrong end of the stick. :twak:

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Live game head start!!! Get out of the starter zone before the Zergs.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Heh, probably going to be the same amount pre-ordering than just buying on the day.

lerusius

Fledgling Freddie
The TT figurine, so I can sell it in 3-4 years for more then I bought the CE box :flame:

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Everything but mostly the in-box stuff.

Paying £30 extra for just a few days of extra play wouldn't worth it, but as a whole it's a good package

K

knubbiz

i pre orderd the game for 1 year ago from nearby gamestore !! wtf. i had no idea i would get a beta key if i did it from their site !.. dammit.. so i pre order the game just coze i wanna play it as fast as possible !! =).. but now i realize.. i have to wait until 18sept anyway=(

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just one heck of a sucker for Collectors Editions I suppose....ehehe....plus I always regretted not pre-ordering the CE for World of Warcraft so I got in early this time ^^;;

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I said 'other' because I pre-ordered the CE edition for all of the above reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom