What you Think

pip

Banned
Sojourner ml2 Unending Breath I see Some1 on bridge they jump in water, I follow them, we start fighting. I don't want to stand still as to avoid pa whilst they in stealth, so back up but I move fast going backwards in ml2 breath mode. I feel like I'm cheating to do this, but don't want to miss out in rpeess:( Could I get banned for doing that? I know peeps will say buy water pots.But I feel why should I have to, as I've got the abilty. Would be interesting on some points of view on this, I will report this to right now but I guess they know about the bug anyway.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fair enough you want to avoid PA by moving backwards, but whenever i end up fighting you in the water, you do not stop moving backwards! which in my opinion is incredibly lame, because i can't actualyl hit you.

You got a little respect from me for dropping the zerging, but this is almost as bad, especially duo'ing with Szakal :eek:

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
Fair enough you want to avoid PA by moving backwards, but whenever i end up fighting you in the water, you do not stop moving backwards! which in my opinion is incredibly lame, because i can't actualyl hit you.

You got a little respect from me for dropping the zerging, but this is almost as bad, especially duo'ing with Szakal :eek:
?Never teamed with Szakal:( And I never stop zerging:p and it was you that told me about ml2. I killed the pet, pulled off ya and we fought on land and you still lost:fluffle:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Heh, if you say so. Feel free to fight me 1v1 on land without the lame tactics, though i asked someone to relay that yesterday and you refused because you 'won 5 times fairly' supposedly, so what difference would #6 make? :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
give 1 vs1 with my reaver:fluffle:

I just did - I was surprised to see that it was so close. Altough, you did stood on my poisonspike ofcourse :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i was 10% life before die but i had 70% before u start hiting me:mad:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
sharishi add u:mad:

I know - sended his pet after me even, I was stealthed and then some amber thingy was hitting me :mad:

pip

Banned
DAM try to get some good advice on thread I made:twak: Turns into Play ground convo ffs:( God giv me strenth

pip

Banned
Marchus said:
yeah, wots the problem with the reavers?
u didn't saw us eating the grass in OF then ^^
I no your from hungary but eating grass :p You cant be that hungry:D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Funny really, you claim to be honourable in bringing this up, yet you have no problem continuing to do it :m00:.

Ever thought about not adding for once either? :p

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
Funny really, you claim to be honourable in bringing this up, yet you have no problem continuing to do it :m00:.

Ever thought about not adding for once either? :p
Cig is a joke I will not let a realm mate die if i can help it:) Moan for not adding. Moan for adding.
Me thinks if you're going to get moaned at, might as well be for adding for rpeeeessss:fluffle: I know loads that say don't add so I leave them, but if you think I'm going to let you bully a class I know will die to you, then you're more stupid than I thought

And another thing, I lost respect for you when you popped me yesterday, next to a fg of albs making me use phase shift, still didn't die

hahahahahahahahahahaha aha

pip

Banned
Vladamir said:
Well, i had respect to lose, you never really had any :)
Nice now we no where we stand stop crying on fh when i own your ass:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom