What you do when you leave DAOC?

M

MidPlayer

Well you create a website ofcourse!

http://www.bullsbilly.plus.com

Rather boring at present but you never know it should improve.

Will be implementing a guest book on there soon so visitors can leave their comments about the site, or anything they would like to see added.

A message board could well be in the pipeline in the very near future.

Tis a lot of fun and hard work designing a website and i been as committed to it as i was to DAOC. Not the same kind of kicks as when playing the game but sure has been intense so far.

By the way I created the website from not knowing anything about web designing in 2 weeks so far!

Hope some of you like it if you visit.

Formerly Thug

Mid Alts: Honed, Cruising, Sonofsomeone etc

N

-Nxs-

404 still

When i left i dabbled ion FFXI for a while but the draw of DAOC was too strong - however fortunatly GOA contine to fuck things up and i never managed to resubscribe, so now im playing around with DOL

F

froler-mid

not 404, but some strong VB scripting made my IE hang up ;dd

M

MidPlayer

404?

Eh? - wot 404 mean?

As for IP hanging - first i heard of that happening?

Oh well - better hurry up and getta message board up and running so i can hear any comments - helpful or otherwise hehe.

MidPlayer

K

klavrynd

404_top.jpg

M

MidPlayer

404?

Weird mateys unless u pulling my leg cos the site has had loads of visits from peeps that have connected using the link i put in.

Could be you tried to connect when i been working on the site but can't see that somehow cos i make sure the site keeps up and running.

If you mean a page is not found inside the site then again they been double and triple checked.

A

Arnor

After I quit daoc. I will go to the shed, put on my studded armor, get my twin cleavers and go frenzy on some capitalist bastards/modern """""artists"""""/reality-tv stars/rich-snotty ppl/snotty kids/ bush-voters/tv stars in general/ricky lake etc

after that, I guess theyll try to take me to prison, hah! the fools :mgwhore2:

N

Nightchill

The fashion seems to be to make a big post as you're leaving thanking people, slagging others off and using crying faces... and then to carry on posting saying how crap it is and why you don't like it... or to return a few days later.

J

joesilverado

Sounds like a great way to burn bridges! Maybe its all about crying out for help! Have some compassion!

A

Addlcove

dont get 404

I do get a page that isn´t optimized to people running other resolutions than 800*600 though

and it honestly looks like it´s been put together in a wysiwyg editor.

I like the link bar though, but it moves to jumpily when you scroll down.

K

kinag

Originally posted by Addlcove
dont get 404

I do get a page that isn´t optimized to people running other resolutions than 800*600 though

and it honestly looks like it´s been put together in a wysiwyg editor.

M

MidPlayer

Site

Sure is a lotta work this website building lark - sheesh.

Done a shit load of work the last few days and it a gotta totally new homepage. Somewot interactive as you can pick some animated mice hehe. Oh and you can also change the background. If you do visit press F11 to get full screen as the background image kicks in nicely.

Will be doing lots obviously as i committed to this now but hell i living on the comp at the moment trying to get things optimized.

Apologies to anyone that has visited and it been down but will be trying to avoid that so often in the future.

Time to get some sleep *yawns*

MidPlayer (used to be Thug)
PS hope to hell i never get pissed when working on this site like i used to do while playing this game hehe)

O

old.tuppe

Maoni
Go outside, and explore the world
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

well, in dungeon camp bonus is better.

Users who are viewing this thread