What would you do with £1000?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Having fun with friends, visit a couple of European cities, stay in awesome hotels and eat good food and drink good wine.

You cant take it with you and with interest rates as they are not worth popping it in the bank with the rest either (in my opinion :p).

taB

Part of the furniture
Using a pump action makes shooting clays much harder, as they mostly come in pairs, but I like it anyway :) I like the fact too that it gets up the nose of the more orthadox clay shooter, particularly when I beat them. Not wishing to boast, but at my local club I beat them all the time :)

I'm a crap shot, but I only shoot once / twice a year.

The most impressive I've seen was John Bidwell doing a demostration at the game fair. He throws up 7 clays by hand at the same time and hits every single one before they reach the ground. Amazing.

Can't find a clip, but it's like this but better and a lot less American: YouTube - Beretta Shotgun

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Err the 10 shot is with a Benelli M2 semi automatic not a pump action (Ive seen a vid of him doing 10 with a Benelli Nova pump mind). The M2 is fitted with a extra long magazine.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'd jump in my car and drive straight to the 'Dam, where I'd blow it all on smoke and hookers.

Uara

Part of the furniture
i'm not sure, lots of alcohol,new tv, and a couple hundred in the bank!

Will

/bin/su
I'd buy a cheap HD projector, cheap set of 5.1 speakers, and a nice pair of wheels for my bike. That'd leave about £200 change to spend on junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom