What would YOU class as grief play?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, he's pulling our collective plonkers. Its a bit like sitting next to the nutter on the train, if you ignore him, he'll leave you alone.

:fluffle: @ censi ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest, you can only laugh at him. :)

Anyway, where were we?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
stop griefing me!! Im not good at spelling, but I only spell for fun and spell casually and dont take my spelling to seriously... And when you pay for my dictionary then you can tell me how to spell!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
stop griefing me!! Im not good at comedy, but I only try to be funny for fun and comedy casually and dont take my comedy to seriously... And when you pay for my sense of humour then you can tell me how to write comedy!
I suggest you stop trying so hard, it isnt working.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
stop griefing me!! Im not good at spelling, but I only spell for fun and spell casually and dont take my spelling to seriously... And when you pay for my dictionary then you can tell me how to spell!

It's good to see one of life's self proclaimed "leet's" grovelling at our feet, maybe next time you'll think twice before elevating yourself to such lofty heights, as you now know, it's a long fall ;-)

Chronictank

FH is my second home

You also solo casually evidently, if i remember correctly you added as much as the next fellow until you reached a sufficient rr then became a born-again "soloer" ranting and raving with the rest of them about how they must suck because they dont solo

It's good to see one of life's self proclaimed "leet's" grovelling at our feet, maybe next time you'll think twice before elevating yourself to such lofty heights, as you now know, it's a long fall ;-)

QTF

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
You also solo casually evidently, if i remember correctly you added as much as the next fellow until you reached a sufficient rr then became a born-again "soloer" ranting and raving with the rest of them about how they must suck because they dont solo
He''ll only deny it, he always does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom