What would be a better profession?(new gamer)

samanthax

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, my character is hunter,night elf, lvl 15... what do you think is much preffered profession for my charcter?

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
samanthax said:
how can i get a those profession??

talk to a guard in a city about proffessions, and he'll mark it on your map!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
The real question is, why wouldn't you pick up first aid? It's a secondary profession, meaning it doesn't stop you from getting anything else.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
uhh, both chars lvl 60, as most people are

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well on the question about first aid, it's a nice skill to have in instances when healers are busy healing the tanks, even healers learn first aid to conserve mana. And its nice skill to have to lover your own mana usage since you can use first aid on your pet instead of mend pet when out of combat, and you lower your downtime if you can heal yourself.. :)

hmmmm about other professions i would go mining/herbalism or skinning/herbalism they are the moneymaking proffessions, since you can just sell everything you farm, but if you like to craft something yourself you will need a crafting profession instead of a gathering one.. ;) engineering is nice for a hunter, but blizzard

samanthax

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Well on the question about first aid, it's a nice skill to have in instances when healers are busy healing the tanks, even healers learn first aid to conserve mana. And its nice skill to have to lover your own mana usage since you can use first aid on your pet instead of mend pet when out of combat, and you lower your downtime if you can heal yourself.. :)

hmmmm about other professions i would go mining/herbalism or skinning/herbalism they are the moneymaking proffessions, since you can just sell everything you farm, but if you like to craft something yourself you will need a crafting profession instead of a gathering one.. ;) engineering is nice for a hunter, but blizzard

what is your character using right now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom