What will youuuuuu doooooooo?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Well... it looks like the clustering is going ahead, and with that coming up I think alot of us are going to be preparing for some serious RvR/zerging !!

So here I am sitting in my chair, just finished my lunch and I think to myself, what will alb pryd be doing to prepare for this... So what will you be doing? What will your guild be doing, preparing OPted GG's? Or just hoping we can survive the lagg that is to come!! If there will be ofc ;)

Discuss...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be doing the same old things, mainly bitching :< Won't be doing a lot guild-wise, for now anyway and hope to be running some sort of opted-ish group and farm zerglings ;D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
I'll be doing the same old things, mainly bitching :< Won't be doing a lot guild-wise, for now anyway and hope to be running some sort of opted-ish group and farm zerglings ;D

I'm afraid u ain't entitled to farm Albs from Excal ^^

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
First thoughts ?

Better get those artifacts soon. Hmm, more people for my ML raids. I wonder if we'll merge these forums, so people only have to look in one place for raids.

Darzil

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
My first thoughts were "Please don't merge the TOA zones!" because the rare artifacts will become even rarer :(

That's pretty much my only thought about clustering. I already have enough trouble getting some artifacts here on Prydwen. :)

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
I ahvent read to much about it, but i think that its just gonna be zerg after zerg.

Althought saying that atm its a bit like that atm.

I ran in a fg the otehr day and we ran into about 5fg's of mids.

So i can see that being a bit more frequent with a merg!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
My guild all traitored off to WoW :(

Those that didnt buggered off to Hib Excal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom