What will you roll for retail?

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
This thread may be a little premature but I'm interested to see what people are thinking of rolling for retail. I think the recent poll didnt show too much disparity with regard to who will roll for what faction. But with the NDA now well and truly down, those not fortunate enough to be in beta can get a much better idea of what each class has to offer. I would have made this a poll, but being a freddy's house noob I havent been able to work out how!

Personally I will concentrate on a Isha/Vaul Archmage, and want to try a Scout/Skirmish Shadow warrior in open beta and make my choice from there. I was really interested in the White Lion too but have held off as it appears there seem to be too many issues with the class atm. Tbh I dont really think you can get a true flavour of more than 2 classes in a week, unless u can play 24/7..

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Been looking at WE. /edit wait wait. Not looking at her in that way.
From what I can make out on wardb, Carnage spec looks alright, but it wouldnt be the same if I actually made a decent specced first character.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
not sure yet, will test multiple classes in open beta first. it's mostly ranged classes appealing to me, cept for the marauder wich looks nifty aswell :)

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Squig Herder myself, the only class on Destruction that takes my fancy.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Witch Elves do truck loads of dmg but I think I'll make a Shaman. Seems better than the Archmage offensively.

Would like to roll Order so maybe a Shadow Warrior or Sword Master

Patrick

Fledgling Freddie
Black Ork all the way, love the look of em and what i have seen and read they look a lot of fun to play.... that and i wanna smash some one right in da jibbilies :twak:

rynnor

Rockhound
If I can convince my mates to play on Order I'll be creating a Bright Wizard/Rune Priest and then deciding which I like most.

If I'm forced to go destruction I will play the closest counterparts of those 2.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc, maybe Magus after the class revamp though. I'll have to see about that!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
As well as WE, I'll roll an alt shadow warrior. T4 ones look sick :)

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I'm drawn to the WH for order. Reckon its got a good level of difficulty due to its squishyness and it could change sieges if you get it right in amoungst the healers :D

Also, seems like its not easy to play and not many ppl choose it, favouring WE or SW over this guy.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Either gonna be playing a Shaman on Destruction, or a range DPS caster/support class on Order.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm leaning towards a sorceror with a DOT build but i might change my mind once open beta starts

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Tank Tank Tank, Black orc firstly then a Chosen big as you like kitted out with some nice armour and go chop chop chop.

threeps

Fledgling Freddie
Marauder as my main love the look and fancy some dps. Squig herder as my 1st alt as they look so much fun to play.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Order for sure.

White Lion

Shadow warrior.

jedspeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Witch Elves do truck loads of dmg but I think I'll make a Shaman. Seems better than the Archmage offensively.

Would like to roll Order so maybe a Shadow Warrior or Sword Master

you better be rolling order boy if not whos going to group with my bright wizard
:flame:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Well in OB im going to start with an AM specced isha/asur then respec asur/isha and see which is better for my play style.
If i like the class at launch which i think i will, ill roll my AM and pending if i know m8s on destruction i may roll something there too :ninja:

Zlug

Fledgling Freddie
Squig herder all the way for me, with maybe a shaman alt later on.

Taleth

Fledgling Freddie
Um I'm stuck between three of the High elf characters (White lion, swordmaster and the scout /ranger with a witch elf as a pervy side line. Will probably have to try all, I love new games :)

Bluelion

Fledgling Freddie
I can't decide, too much choice and too little information about each class :( which means I will probably fall into the usual trap of going alt-tastic, miss the great leveling wave then get all depressed at watching all the uber raiders get their epic armour. Oh happy days, and I haven't even starting playing yet. :england:

e0b1ff

Fledgling Freddie
Got my heart set on Black Ork, i am a minstrel in LOTRO and would like something very diff....

Arrandor

Regular Freddie
I will probably fall into the usual trap of going alt-tastic, miss the great leveling wave then get all depressed at watching all the uber raiders get their epic armour. Oh happy days, and I haven't even starting playing yet. :england:
Hahaha that sounds like me, this time I am prepared and have limited the number of main/alts I am gonna make to just two for each side, that way which ever side we choose I know which I am gonna play.

Basically BW & SW for Order and Sorc & Shaman for Destro and like most people, can't wait :cheers:

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Disciple of Khaine most probably. That or possibly a zealot but i'm really disliking their mastery specs and their offensive capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom