What will you do?

What will you do?

• Total voters

Dukat

Resident Freddy
What will you do if/when DAoC Off Topic (eg. this section of the forum) closes?

I mean, DAoC has done bloody well, but it isnt likely to last forever, and so one day the off topic section of the forum is likely to either be moved, merged or deleted outright. At the current rate of things, its probably likely that off topic will outlive alot of the other sections, simply because there are so many people still using it.

I for one rarely ever look at the other DAoC related sections, and only really hang around here or in general, and I would be suprised if I was the only one who did this.

So, assuming that "tomorow", DAoC stops, everyone starts to disperse and the world as we know it ends, where will you go ?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I'm not brave enough to post in the General section :(

Wot he said. Especially after I read the Daoc part of the Wiki and observed just how little they think of us addicts ^^ I like our lil' corner of FH so I guess I'll just hope that it never happens! The ostritch approach seems appropriate here.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Guess i'll move along then, bound to happen, can't really think about it as i've got a few bigger issues at the moment :D

Seel will die along with it, so it's sort of sad.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I will petition the owners of Freddyshouse to keep the Off Topic section open! :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
This poll sucks, FH is biggah than DAOC!!! :p Gib more options :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Guess i'll move along then, bound to happen, can't really think about it as i've got a few bigger issues at the moment :D

Seel will die along with it, so it's sort of sad.

Ill hatch a plot with Ezzie baby and we will kidnap you and bring you to the Uk so people can pay us money to sit and gawp at you :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i will migrate to general and re-integrate with normal people.

it would be completley bonkers to remove this section though, as i think its even bigger than general. it could be its own section. it cant merge with general imo. the idea of what is funny or acceptable is completely different in both areas.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I have only ever seen moderators in the other sections so it kinda proves this part of the forum has the most traffic.

If they close this area then maybe we all move to Warhammer offtopic, but we'll need a looser moderation of the area.

or we could all live the dream in Camlann Offtopic lol

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i will migrate to general and re-integrate with normal people.

it would be completley bonkers to remove this section though, as i think its even bigger than general. it could be its own section. it cant merge with general imo. the idea of what is funny or acceptable is completely different in both areas.

I agree with this mostly tris.

I would've put more options but tbh I was thinking more along the lines of what would happen if people suddenly found themselves without OT to post in :) I know its unlikely, most likely they'd keep OT open as its own section, like general is.

I was going to post more but my boss keeps coming and asking questions about work stuff so I'm having to minimise the browser alot and couldnt finish it as well as I wanted to :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I have only ever seen moderators in the other sections so it kinda proves this part of the forum has the most traffic.

If they close this area then maybe we all move to Warhammer offtopic, but we'll need a looser moderation of the area.

or we could all live the dream in Camlann Offtopic lol

*slaps repeatedly*

Git. :eek:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I use General alot so I will just migrate there, sadly though it doesn't have the topic variety we have here and you have to contend with the likes of Clown/Bodhi who get away with murder when it comes to abusing people.

Gamah

Banned
I use General alot so I will just migrate there, sadly though it doesn't have the topic variety we have here and you have to contend with the likes of Clown/Bodhi who get away with murder when it comes to abusing people.

I'd love to twat that clown the fucking prick.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i guess this would get its own section. wouldnt wanna go general coz they're rude and the mods slack the moderation (even if its friendly talk we're not allowed to say anything close to what they say)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
OT will most probably be moved to appear on the main menu, or merged with the WAR forums. I guess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom