what will happen when.

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
If i understood correctly you will be transported to your PK when you log in a keep thats under attack, and you got a 10 min window to come back when you go ld.

but

What if midgardn00b#234 decides to do a relic raid with an enormous force. He gathers 400 mids and heads to excal. along the way he takes a few keeps and before he arrives at excal 50 albs are already inside. Middies start on the door and have little resists. Albs on the otherhand are gathering at excal to build a zerg to kill the mids. already 500 albs are ready to move out. lag fest all over. At the moment the albs move out the hibbies port in. Not a normal 80 man relic team, but its the germans who want to invade prydwen like the english invaded them. 250 lvl 20 manachanters port in. Middies who got to door 2 back up a bit and regroup. the server is having a hard time, and when the slowloading chanters port in it says MERDE!! and shuts down. Everyone LD's. Now this time Kemor is having a nightshift. (GoA's new customer friendly shifts). He is screaming Merde aswell and starts to reanimate the server. After 30 mins the server is ready to go again and ppl start to log back in. 400 mids and 550 albs.

Now the question is. Will the 50 albs, who could have stalled the mids long enough till the reforces are at excal, zone in at excal or at castle sauvage?
And the mids, where will they zone in? at castle sauvage or at mpk?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Cavex ElSaviour said:
Now the question is. Will the 50 albs, who could have stalled the mids long enough till the reforces are at excal, zone in at excal or at castle sauvage?
And the mids, where will they zone in? at castle sauvage or at mpk?

albs will be in CS

mids will be at the spot they were, however it is most likely the relic guards will wtfpwn them 1 by 1 when they log in, mainly because the savages and bonedancers wont have buffbot buffs then

remi

Fledgling Freddie
read patch notes, your answer is there.....thre is a 10min LD buffer etc. :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:

good for the defenders, less good for the attackers :rolleyes:

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:

I know, thats why i stated it took 30 mins before the server was back up again :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Cavex ElSaviour said:
I know, thats why i stated it took 30 mins before the server was back up again :)

while the server is down i think the timer will stop counting (but who knows) :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
The server will keel over and emit puffs of blue smoke. The 1100 people in Sauvage will all try and log in as fast as possible and all at the same time so the lobby server will keel over and emit little blue sparks.
Much whining will be done on these boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom