What were they thinking?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
www.nig.com

Before you flame racism remarks, go to the site! That is a bit dodgy imo.

Work safe btw.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
What's the problem? They haven't got a photo of a token black person on there? It's not like the company name even has an addition 'ger' on the end. I don't get it... :eek7:

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get it? you saying what are they thinking about when you se their ugly layout or what? don't se what else is wrong with it.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i think you still need to still be in your mothers womb to find that funny.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i wont ask what u googled to fine that..

p.s anybody know how much original daggers from the nazi SS sell for? i selling them for mums bf's mum.. apparantly they are original . but i cant find v much info on them. from what i can gather they are made in 1938-39 and have a inscription embedded on the blade. can provide pics if any1 knwos somebody that knows about that sorta antique militia stuff .

p.s the guy whome orriginally owned them had them for 20-30 years before he died and was based in Germany or thereabout when he was in the army. and collected that sorta stuff (also got other original war stuff if anybody knows a collector)

Arthur

Banned
eggy said:
www.nig.com

Before you flame racism remarks, go to the site! That is a bit dodgy imo.

Work safe btw.

political correctness is getting pathetic in the uk at present, for all you know the name could be derived from an acronym of the companies location/founders for example. I belive you are suggesting the similarity of the organisations name to the term '******' ok you might make this connection but I doubt many of the people that you might feel could be offended by this would be.

tris-

someone who gets it, please explain what is so fucking pant wetting hillarious about the letters NIG ?
will i get the same reacon for saying TWA ? ABC?
someone explain, before i cry and kill my self.

Dan The Man With A Plan

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get it either, but what I do find funny is all those sickeningly PC photos of smiling young proffesionals, with a perfect 50/50 distribution of men and women (because at NIG they are respected in the workplace, don't you know). Obviously pulled from a stock directory, like every other coporate website ever concieved.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
t2.gif

tris-

please someone just explain this, i feel im missing out on the greatest joke in the universe.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
gonna bore all you guys stupid now.

I work in the insurance industry... NIG stand for National Insurance Guaratee, very old name from way back over the years its was changed to the Letters only, i.e like NU Norwich Union, CGU Commercial General Union.

I dont need to go on.

very boring subject imo.

Eble

tris-

wtf?! someone just explain the joke!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom