What were missing

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
From playing my Chosen a bit in the scenarios and some open RvR there is one thing im really missing. First Aid or even eating. Health comes back fairly quickly at low ranks but the more HP u get the longer it starts to take. If this scales then by the time were 40 its going to take a bloody age of hiding behind trees waiting for a friendly healer to pass and praying you dont get spotted and bolted in the face.

Am i missing some thing or is passive health regen the on form of regen for classes with no heals?

P.s. dont suppose it matter too much in T1 since its normally a short run back if you do die (altho the wounds debuff in open can be frustrating). But with bigger zones this may turn into a real ball ache for soloers.

Stoney

Fledgling Freddie
I was playing a goblin shammy, and even when i got really badly hit, i never had to heal myself 'out of combat'... and that was at level 11...

I remember thinking at one point, god im loving not having any downtime! a game that gives you an xp bonus for chain killing cannot have much waiting around for you health to regen methinks (or i hope so). :D

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
From playing my Chosen a bit in the scenarios and some open RvR there is one thing im really missing. First Aid or even eating. Health comes back fairly quickly at low ranks but the more HP u get the longer it starts to take. If this scales then by the time were 40 its going to take a bloody age of hiding behind trees waiting for a friendly healer to pass and praying you dont get spotted and bolted in the face.

Am i missing some thing or is passive health regen the on form of regen for classes with no heals?

P.s. dont suppose it matter too much in T1 since its normally a short run back if you do die (altho the wounds debuff in open can be frustrating). But with bigger zones this may turn into a real ball ache for soloers.

When i played in closed beta and they had templates i had some level 31-35 chars, one black orc with pretty much hp.. The health regen is pretty ok :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

as far as i can tell it takes as long to go from 1 % health to 100 % health via passive health regen on a level 1 as one a level 40. i had a level 40 in closed beta.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Also potions have become a lot more powerful since CB. Just carry a few of the HoT ones and youre golden. That or stay out of combat, health regen is like mob regen, out of combat it quickly jumps up.

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with stoney there aint much down time in PVE, mabe im being soft but it did seem an "oh shit i need a quick boost" would of come in handy more than once while Pvping.

After the abysmal lack of healing during OB ive decided to roll a healer anyway, has anyone played a shammie or arch mage at higher levels and if so did you find there solo capabilities scaled well into the later levels or were you forced to relay on groups for questing?

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with stoney there aint much down time in PVE, mabe im being soft but it did seem an "oh shit i need a quick boost" would of come in handy more than once while Pvping.

After the abysmal lack of healing during OB ive decided to roll a healer anyway, has anyone played a shammie or arch mage at higher levels and if so did you find there solo capabilities scaled well into the later levels or were you forced to relay on groups for questing?

Shamans will manage to solo just fine :) Will take a bit longer then the other classes but hey, youre still a healer

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
Thats top news either shaman or archmage were going to be my class of choice:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom