What weapons on a merc?

skelli

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya all

Thinking of a new template for my merc, which i'd spend a lot of time on farming for, so would like something thats worthwhile.

Been wondering whats the best weapon combo u could use? currently im using the champ weapon in mainhand, and malice in offhand (crush).

Was thinking about using the ml10 weapon in mainhand, and the champ weapon in the offhand slot. Would this work? ive heard that the ml10 weapon rarely procs the pet thing, but ive no idea if this is true. Also i understand that the champ weapon doesnt gain the +to hit bonuses than an arti weapon does, but then again, i think the nice procs maybe outweigh this? Want something that works best for a grp point of view mainly, but also something that works well solo if pos:)

Any advice would be great:)

Himse

FH is my second home
Shimynor said:
Malice & Battler ftw imo:worthy:

Champ + malice with battler on back?:<

maybe? i dont have much experience with DR tbh

id usually just take malice mainhand battler off

skelli

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the advice guys:)
Wondering if an ml10 slasher would work in mainhand? can anyone whose used one before tell me if they work well? ive heard it doesnt proc that often, but i have no idea if its true? :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
with the way rvr has changed lighttanks are pretty much interruptbots for a large portion of fights (banelord). ofcourse you get to hit stuff, and if you're lucky even kill a few, but in general i think you should suit your weapons for being as much an annoyance as possible-

obviously malice in mainhand is the best choice, the debuff is insane, and procs a lot. always feels like you get hit once and ofc it procs..

as for offhand i would take anything that has nice utility, ml10 offhand crusher looked nice with the snareproc atleast. maybe crocdagger is nice aswell, for the dq debuff. even spear of kings might be nice, for the style damage redux proc.

depends a bit how you want to play :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
ye for interrupt bot go with 4.1 or 4.2 mainhand (malice or champ) and 3.5ish offhand (croc tooth/ml10/traitors/smth else with a nice proc) + as much qui as u can get.

fotm tank grp for next patch (if they work.. doubtful.) then 4.3/4.2 mainhand (sword of sorrow/champ) 4.1 offhand (malice/battler etc) qui is less important.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
ml10 mainhand is interrupt of d00m.
If and when it procs, you can leave the little elemental sword do the interrupting while you go bash someone else.

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
main; Malice
offhand; crocodile tooth dagger

Battler on secondary as ABS debuffer.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
I did use champ mace + Malice - but i didnt seem to like it... i was missing alot more than with battler+malice

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
2 sticks, and a stone on the back you can throw at them for interupt when rooted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom