What was your good thing for this week!

Ging

Part of the furniture
did i mention i rox in general - every week is great for me!

ps. im a mezz god!

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Me and fevnacca rocking out to metallica at download, who played the WHOLE "Master of Puppets" album !!

greater than anything that could have happened on daoc :p

X

xGenocidex

Calo said:
crying bitch no# 1 :england: <-- :kissit:

Censi always crys he's probably from county durham or some shit

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Defo it was 1st run of my new group yday, had fun, been relaxed, had some good fights and even managed to win some.
Hope it lasts :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Yes you did kind Hiblet:) :england:
Oh and i didnt add on Vodka vs x2 Alb stealths at Bled but OMG was it hard resisting the urge to:)

next time just add on me, the shock of you not doing so nearly gave me a fatal heart attack. :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
he prolly didnt add coz the gimp was on his buffing qb!!

11111111111111111 ffs why arn't i casting!!!! ffs!!! ffs!!! bastard game!!! damn im so chav!!!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
he prolly didnt add coz the gimp was on his buffing qb!!

11111111111111111 ffs why arn't i casting!!!! ffs!!! ffs!!! bastard game!!! damn im so chav!!!

fucking liar, all sorcs have every button on their keyboard qbound to lifetap.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Cmon :p rvr wise what did you do this week that was either - Funny,Cruel, Lame, Ownage, or such!?!?

Funny...

Standing in front of the ladder on bled bridge roof to land front positional DR's on the casters climbing up.

Cruel...

Using ballista to finish off casters running back to bled

Lame...

Joining the zergs in odins cause theres sod all else RvR happening

Ownage...

See the congratulations forum ;)

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
finding kilsimba alone while on infil and raping him both times even tho the first time he tried 2 PS then rr5 while durrell added :p

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
Got bored of DAoC and went out into what is commonly reffered to as RL.
Met a really nice girl there so was worth it.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Had some nice fights recently and spent most of the night chasing Fatload around coz he kept adding on me, at first i was really pissed, but as the night went on and i realised he is so useless he just clearly can't kill me (used FZ and still ran while im on 4%) I found it funny in the end.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
Had some nice fights recently and spent most of the night chasing Fatload around coz he kept adding on me, at first i was really pissed, but as the night went on and i realised he is so useless he just clearly can't kill me (used FZ and still ran while im on 4%) I found it funny in the end.

hehe funny u shud mention fatload, saw him popping a few shots on the duel between impaired and segmund on dc bridge. charged the bast, he popped PS and ran towards dc. dunno wtf happend but the gods must have been like punishing him or something as all the guards seem to have vanished, he ran all the way to the door with me whacking him, floored the fekka and escaped unscathed with only a few arrows from ranger guards in my ass, the guards then roamed by the door again just as I got away. To the amusement of several hibs watching :)

highlight of my week thats for sure. :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom