What was your good thing for this week!

X

xGenocidex

Cmon :p rvr wise what did you do this week that was either - Funny,Cruel, Lame, Ownage, or such!?!?

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
I got a group on my merc, that is exceptional and fun!

and I got zephyr for my minstrel and killed alot with it :D

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
i learnt that i dont like dubslock .. i sware he is running around spamin F8 face and hsi chambers :( .. pa'd him nd b4 i even got my CD off he had done a chamber on me .. then he purge'd my CD .. oh well lol ....

serious note :

I had alot of fun on my infil 2day in a long long time

regards Jeffery - Solo Fights - respect me and i respect u :fluffle: :england:

S

someoneelse

lots of cool duels sunday & monday evening =), thanks to all who were there, and also to those that passed by and let us continue.

sshot1959jz.jpg

sshot1897ma.jpg

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I killed The Golden Troll, several times ! :touch:

And I tried to run up and hug her last night but her group killed me. I got one hug in tho !

X

xGenocidex

Asha said:
I killed The Golden Troll, several times ! :touch:

And I tried to run up and hug her last night but her group killed me. I got one hug in tho !

Lol golden troll? minicoopercavebear? heh if you do mean her she's a very nice person :) very friendly and always willing to help and such :p good laugh also :D she's from belgium

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
i let a alb alive wich comes back rezzing his mates,from the leveling Trio i killed bevore near Bold :)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
someoneelse said:
lots of cool duels sunday & monday evening =), thanks to all who were there, and also to those that passed by and let us continue.

was there and that wasnt fun
-albs dont fight till the end they let them heal before they get killed,they bow and want to survive
-if all these peep's would roam around this area this would be fun

Puppet

Part of the furniture
xGenocidex said:
lol xD i dusted summon sm off for the night and decided to mess around in irvr.. and did this to horner and his poor bb

Aye, Summoning SM with 47 Dark-spec - and artifacts.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Alexandrinus said:
was there and that wasnt fun
-albs dont fight till the end they let them heal before they get killed,they bow and want to survive
-if all these peep's would roam around this area this would be fun

Was funny other night when passed along on way to docks... so many hibs there it was insane. Was tempted to just kill everyone sitting down but decided not to be mean and went to get my boat... but then i missed it, couldnt be arsed to boat so had to solo run through odins trying to avoid the zerg to get down to my group at bled area :D

X

xGenocidex

Puppet said:
Aye, Summoning SM with 47 Dark-spec - and artifacts.

Dusting off meaning respeccing and getting it out to play :p nice try to puppet and when it was summon it still had artis tbh :p mainly because i'm not one of these obsessed people that feels the need to have 75% pp just to farm items.. when you quite clearly don't

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
got some realy nice kills yesterday "monday" :)
And my hunting for casters still goese on :) most challenging is BD, WL and Necros.
Always nice to kill fotm classes, put them down on the ground again.

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
done something i find pretty evil two days ago:

was running in guild group and passing bled bridge we spot one of our guild mate on his SB dueling an infi ( or whatever alb stealther it was)

we are not the kind of people ruining solo fight so we just stop and watch the fight without interferring.

nice fight but our guildy (Eul) died

and as we are not the kind of people lettting albs running away we finished him off :)

both fair and evil imo that s what s this game is all about :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Alexandrinus said:
i let a alb alive wich comes back rezzing his mates,from the leveling Trio i killed bevore near Bold :)
Yes you did kind Hiblet:) :england:
Oh and i didnt add on Vodka vs x2 Alb stealths at Bled but OMG was it hard resisting the urge to:)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i used Bracer of zo on puppet when we zerged him with 6 people also used moc on him - we found him in a zerg and killed him to

Proud newb no# 4362643.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
Cmon :p rvr wise what did you do this week that was either - Funny,Cruel, Lame, Ownage, or such!?!?

i whined on FH. does that count :D ?:england:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Had some pretty awsome duels on my 2 handed pala who is performing way better then I could have hoped.

/bow to all the people I dueled and you're welcome for the free arpees ;)

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
I helped get Irvr back for Alb tonight :p

i was part of that. fell asleep while pet-spamming the tower gates^^

...and i did massive rp´s :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
RvR-wise I've been lazy, mainly :< I don't recall rvr'ing at all in the past week ;(

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
I tried to do a one man siege on arvakr tower 2 with my pally ,wich was unclaimed :p. But i got repelled 3 times before i got keep door open even. And when i got to lord i got wasted by an half grp of mids :p.

Was fun tho but gave up when i realised no chance i can do this.

yet again, loads of fun trying :).

kivik

Part of the furniture
Got my ranger to lvl50 in RvR :p

Started to learn the class aswell, had some nice fights at beno even though I lost almost all of them, but hey I'm rr1 and new to the class so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom