What was your favourite turtle!

What was your favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!

• Total voters

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
rofl turtles roxed.

im gonna get me some episodes :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Coldbeard said:
Whats more perceptive than a bunch of teenage mutant ninja turtles?!

I wrote my degree in nuclear physics <cough> :p

Ok nah, I was more the book-guy back then. Read "Robinson Crusoe" and "In 80 days around the world" and stuff like that =)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
echome said:
Leonardo...

Got like 3boxes stuffed away home at my dads house. Got all the characters in diff. size/style. Got a pizza shooter machine, the airbaloon(sp?) thingy and lots and lots of other stuff. Same with Transformers, so damn me I am really looking forward to those two movies.

All this turtles talk just made me start watching my old vhs tapes with em again... and found both my transformers and thundercats movie again. Now I know what to do the next few days.

there making turtles and transformers iflms? :O wow!

tris-

got some episodes yesterday.

tis the freakiest shit ive ever seen

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
One thing is for sure, whoever came up with the turtles must have been high from smoking mushrooms.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fana said:
One thing is for sure, whoever came up with the turtles must have been high from smoking mushrooms.

The funny thing is, that these days the turtles are the wimpy cousins of the originals.

American comics, try to get your hand on them somewhere.

It's four turtles, nasty eyes, all with red bandannas and belts. Blood spills, cursewords are used and all in all those "heroes" in a halfshell used to be sadistic bastards.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
one day Splinter is gonna win and i'm gonna be right there with him tasting that soup! :)

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
heh Leonardo was my fav... sucker for the leader with 2 swords what can i say :D

tris-

Fana said:

agreed. from everything i remember, tnmt is really the craziest freaking shit i ever seen.
even stoned i could make no sense of it.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
michaelangelo of course.... i had an ongoing argument with someone at uni about this for about 4 months, she insisted it was raphael who was the best... completely wrong ofcourse ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
michaelangelo of course.... i had an ongoing argument with someone at uni about this for about 4 months, she insisted it was raphael who was the best... completely wrong ofcourse ;)

i trust you kidnapped her at a party, slashed her throat and burried her in a shallow grave for that Orm..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Here is my favourite turtle...

super_long_turd.gif

AMAGAWD!! Some mofo stole his shell!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
raphael, for his weapons :O but im cooler than all of you with toys coz i got the RPG! /flex also, i had the turtle, utility belt and the turtle utility mask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom