what was up with the servers yesterday?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I kept getting "Your connection to the server has been lost" :( I don't think I managed to play a full game at all. I was a bit worried because I was trying out my new CPU and my poota has been moved and fiddled with.
Also, in online games I sometimes would not hear the sound of my own weapons regardless of what weapon I was using be it my own or a fixed weapon in a heli or on the ground....but in single player mode everything would be fine :/

anyone else have any problems? the above accured on several different EA ranked servers.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Didn't notice dropped connections particularly; the Freddys servers are suffering a bit at the mo (at least I assume they are and its not admin fuckage), lots and lots of restarts, which is a bit of a pisser when as it made me lose out on a couple of badges; I'd got 4 kills with a pistol and had plenty of time to get that elusive badge, and then...restart. Then again on the SF servers, just about to get veteran medic, and...restart.

EA have been doing some preloading stuff in advance of the next patch; maybe that's causing your problem?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I should be around on friday. we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom