What was the Lord drop in MID keep?

B

Blessus

I got a PM ingame from ZArgar the GOA GM asking who the Mid leader was in the keeptake because the lord didnt drop an item it was supposed to.CG said to say Concha so i relayed that info on and he said it was being sorted.

So what was the drop?

N

nalistah

cliffbeetle-leg and some coppercoins :hat:

S

sadtan

Alb lord droped 4 items all with funny sounding ,not sure who took them and nobody said anythign about the stats or anything

N

noaim

Originally posted by sadtan
Alb lord droped 4 items all with funny sounding ,not sure who took them and nobody said anythign about the stats or anything

I saw the stats on a 2h sword, cant remember them off my head, but they were damn fine, was a minus 50 % slash resistance proc on the sword among other things, and +8 two-handed and qui/str +18 or something, and one other stat i cant remember.

O

old.mattshanes

On pryd we got a plate bp af102 mp:

hits 60 dex 21 str 21 cold 12%

Procc 50% cold resists for group for 10mins!!!!!

And also thrust pole 16.5 dps mp:

8 pole arm 18 str 18 qui

-50% thrust procc for 1min....

These aren't lies i just need a damn host :/

N

noaim

They cant keep these drops within the game after the event is over.

If they do, they need a braincheck.

N

Nuclear

yea ofc they will get deleted.. and whats a bunch of pve freaks gonna do with uber equip anyway :p

S

Sajko

that's the lamest thing i've ever seen, totally awesome but way way unbalanced

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah it's far too powerful, especially the -50% thrust procc, someone told me a savage got -50% thrust claws xD(imagines the quad hits with that :EEE)

D

dimerian

*imagines [WTS] threads from anonymous sellers of these in near future in the trade-section :rolleyes:*

N

)nick(

I see uber tank drops, where are all the caster drops?

S

sadtan

Albs basicly just zerged the keep and whatever grp had argo at the end will of gotten the items and the ppl who got them probaly will eitehr selel them or keep them for a alt they will powerlevel :(. Was No Raid leader and no accountablty for anyoen to hand in drops so i doubt we ever know what droepd and who got what.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by -nicolas-
mythic and goa are trying to nerf casters that bad so they can delete them all, so why give them items? dark age of tankallot :rolleyes:

O

old.mattshanes

Duel someone and test the proccs while you can:) (yep they getting nerfed it seems now, kemor said so on pryd)

B

barbar

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Duel someone and test the proccs while you can:) (yep they getting nerfed it seems now, kemor said so on pryd)

yeah we did, tested it on derianna

without the procc i did like 250ish dmg, with the procc around 600

O

old.mattshanes

lol just saw it's 5.6 spd 1h xD

That's insane.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

That is so fucked up I'm not even sure its funny. :-o

A

Aussie-

hibs got 50% boost to body hauberk, kinda retarded to have unCCable groups for 10mins imo

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Aussie-
hibs got 50% boost to body hauberk, kinda retarded to have unCCable groups for 10mins imo

thank god that sorc mezz is energy tho? :rolleyes:

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Aussie-

Sorc mezz is Energy xD

S

Spix

Originally posted by -nicolas-

We got a Staff with dark, supp, some stats and Pom 5 proc,

Even though I am against all sort of procs on caster staffs unless you are a bd , plain stupid imo :p
They should make it so there is a chance to proc when you cast a spell instead.

Users who are viewing this thread