What video game character?

J

Jonaldo

ok so at the risk of a glen (and very probably too) and the risk of mucho grandiose verbal abuse for posting yet another one of those annoying 'answer a few questions to find out who you're not actually anything like' here goes.
(would like to add I did a search but nothing came up)

What pre-1985 video game character are you?

2.png

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

:(

D

Durzel

4.png

I am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

B

bob007

11.png

I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

S

S-Gray

17.png

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

--

I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN! I always wanted to be Mario! :D~~

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

14.png

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

How did they find out!? :eek6:

A

adams901

8.png

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself

Sounds about right :).

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
How did they find out!? :eek6:

I told the whole world you're a greedy bastard... thought you knew that...:cool:

S

Sharma

16.png

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

(If you were not a Light Cycle you would be Mr Do.)

Mwaahahha.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jupitus
I told the whole world you're a greedy bastard... thought you knew that...:cool:

Teh question is: what are you? :p

A

Ash!

Fekkin Light Cycle

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

C

caLLous

It so is a glen (found while looking for stuff for another thread) btw, but I don't care because I haven't seen it before. :)

T

Testin da Cable

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

strange, last time this was posted I was Mr. Do

X

xane

bwvgc.bmp

I am a Forum Deity

I am obsessed with my post count and status, I need to raise it by whatever means possible, but my altruistic nature leads me to inspire others to deity-ness, therefore I frequently post mindless crap like links to "what x are you" websites so everyone can add yet another pointless post to their total.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Teh question is: what are you? :p

I am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.

May be distorted by the fact that I don't even recognise most of those music genres :(

P

pg_exoshear

6.png

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

(If you were not a Defender-ship you would be Pacman.)

C

Cdr

16.png

I am a Light Cycle.

(If you were not a Light Cycle you would be a Defender-ship.)

L

~Lazarus~

14.png
I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by xane
bwvgc.bmp

I am a Forum Deity

I am obsessed with my post count and status, I need to raise it by whatever means possible, but my altruistic nature leads me to inspire others to deity-ness, therefore I frequently post mindless crap like links to "what x are you" websites so everyone can add yet another pointless post to their total.

Haha that made have a right laugh. :D

W

WPKenny

16.png

I am a Light Cycle.

(If you were not a Light Cycle you would be a Gauntlet Adventurer.)

14.png

I think my alter-ego is a more accurate interpretation. :)

P

Pro]v[etheus

What Video Game Character Are You?

I am Kung Fu Master.

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread