What type of raider are you

Chronictank

FH is my second home
From wow forums but no less valid :)
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=89401146&sid=1

me if im honest:
The Dictator
Nines times our of ten, the Dictator plays the roll of guild leader. If he is not guild leader, he be found as the guild's raid leader. Basicly he is the one that gives all the orders during a raid. Prefers to take away TS/vent speaking privilages from everyone else in the raid, besides those he trusts, aka his right hand man, his cronies, and the MT. Creates a seperate voice channel for healers to speak to each other so he can ignore them but they can still hear him. Does not allow anyone to type in raid unless it is constructive. Instead a /join channel is used for all the worker bees to talk. He dictates every aspect of loot, forcing loot down the throats of passers, and denying it from Loot !@!#&s that will use it once in a blue moon. He has a horrible voice and $!@%ty mic, but you are forced to listen to him 24/7. If you dont like the way he does something, you have no room to speak, because he knows all, and in most cases he does know all. You fear to even cross his path because his 6-7 cronies that follow him as their leader would do anything to protect him. The dictator tells you what to do, 39 follow. Raiding is treated like a chore with him. Overlaps heavily with The Activist but never does things as nicely.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
The Pessimist
This dude always sees the worst in things. He'll say things over Vent like "[Main Tank] is at 90%, it's a wipe" and means it. If your group wipes at all, no matter how preventable it was, he'll either leave the raid or complain that it's going to be "a long night." Even after successes, this guy will say stuff like, "that was really sloppy, we almost didn't make it."

But doing this also makes me:
The Clown
Provides good entertainment for your raid. Does impressions, tells jokes, sings/raps, plays sound clips... you name it, this guy does it over Vent. His main flaw is that he will do this at the worst times, including in the middle of boss fights. This guy can overlap quite easily with The Cusser.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
The Pervert:
Makes a sexual reference about anything and everything on vent. Usually pretends to be gay with another member of the guild. Overlaps with The Clown.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Hmm, I see traits of myself in loads of those:

The Optimist, She of 1,000 alts, The Gossip Queen and (to my shame) certain elements of The Princess.

Weh!

Marc

FH is my second home
The Average Raider
Chances are you fit into this category. He talks on Vent when needed, is fairly adaptive to the instance, pays decent attention, fufills his class role adequately, and doesn't cause too many problems.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Well mainly

The Clown
Provides good entertainment for your raid. Does impressions, tells jokes, sings/raps, plays sound clips... you name it, this guy does it over Vent. His main flaw is that he will do this at the worst times, including in the middle of boss fights. This guy can overlap quite easily with The Cusser

with a hint of

The Independent Spirit

I always do a good job, so people can't tell me how to play :p
They can ask me politely to expand an aspect of my playstyle. But if they do anything thats considdered a command i completely shut off. (This doesn't go for raidleaders.. But they usually have the common sense to request a change. Not command it ;))

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm ofcourse "The Pervert", but that's just 'cause i'm one anyway. I make twisted comments about anything, even on a "church sunday bring your 6 year olds picnic"...not going there :D

But mostly i'm the "Take one...nay...ALL for the team" guy. I'll try to get every aggro off every healer/mage/rogue in the fight, i'll use potions, scrolls and whatever i can to keep everyone alive and when the shizzle hits the fanizzle, i tell everyone else to run and die if i have to.

Rather troublesome if i play a healer :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
The Updater
Tells you everything about the current fight every three seconds. "Golemagg at 86%... I'm out of mana, innervate... tank low health, heal... Golemagg at 85%!" Tends to be a healer, and if not he gets ignored really quickly.

thats me! supporter ftw! hard not to be when playing druid/cleric/healer imo. shaman lot less important, but has to do it as well. nice ones tho :D

Nate

FH is my second home
The Latsser AFK Guy
Swears profusely about everything when he finally turns up. And I mean EVERYTHING when he's not afk. He'll swear when your group is idle with a macro recording of his voice before he's actually logged in. This dude can be very funny, he has various recordings of anti-emo rants macro'd to go off every 5mins. He's almost always drunk and will suually tell you he's drunk and afk and late multiple times.

guess thats me! :O

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The Late Guy
Shows up late to everything without notice. If invites are 6 server, he shows up at 9 asking for an invite. Often demands full dkp for the time he missed.

and in some ways

The Tired One
Signs up/Comes to every raid he or she can, and then leaves sometime within the first two bosses because they're too tired and they've worked all day and have to work tomorrow. Can be a real pain if he/she does not give notice.

*points at Ging*
The Curser
Swears profusely about everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. He'll swear when your group is idle in front of the two beginning giants. This dude can be very funny, especially if he has an accent. He's almost always drunk and will suually tell you he's drunk multiple times.
:rolleyes:

LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom