What ToA SC program?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Im looking for a ToA SC prog. I've tried Korts but it only has 6 slots per item to fill in. I've seen items with 6 magical attributes + 2-3 cap / other bonuses increasements so I need a prog that can add up to 8-10 attributes/cap increasements/other bonuses per item.

ty

emma

Loyal Freddie
Korts can ;p just click the gifv more slots button ;p

Korts has max 10 slots per item. Atleast my version does anyway.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
cant find such button... I got the 1.13 version, that have anything to do with it?

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
cant find such button... I got the 1.13 version, that have anything to do with it?
how about checking the website from time to time and download the update(s)? :touch:

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
how about checking the website from time to time and download the update(s)? :touch:

Dont DL the latest one. It doesn't save files correctly. I lost all my templates because of that. They are all now 0 bytes :/

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sarnat said:
Dont DL the latest one. It doesn't save files correctly. I lost all my templates because of that. They are all now 0 bytes :/
Had some trouble with that too.. And adding items, for instance Ring of Sun Silk (mid) to later try to load it results in this message: "You are trying to load an item from another realm".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom