What to roll?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Just an idea of what people would suggest for me to roll?

As next thursday were gonna get the ability to change realms in our clustre so think im gonna decide to give hib ago as i've never actually played there yet.

I prefer playing tanks, but got no idea whats good on hib. So make some suggestions.:)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
hero would be the same line as warior ofc
champ is the same with a twist :p
ofc u have the dual wields
warden as u know can survive long
vw is a fun alternative way of fighting
vamp is easy to lvl up tho not that OP as all whined at start

imo go vw :)

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
go for a blunt BM m8 ;)

nice for both groups and solo... 10sec stun parry style soo nice :p

you will Love it promise <3

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
hero would be the same line as warior ofc
champ is the same with a twist :p
ofc u have the dual wields
warden as u know can survive long
vw is a fun alternative way of fighting
vamp is easy to lvl up tho not that OP as all whined at start

imo go vw :)

VW seems the nicest idea for me so far, but i dunno.........hibs have got so many nice chars. :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
if u wanna go melee ranger, ask LD how fun it was :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Shade is very nice tbh ... can beat pretty much anything 1v1 if played right :D

But if you determined to be a tank go blunt furb bm 15 str 10 qui @ creation ;)

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Shade is very nice tbh ... can beat pretty much anything 1v1 if played right :D

But if you determined to be a tank go blunt furb bm 15 str 10 qui @ creation ;)

aye.. firby bm 15str 10qui @ creation like my BM... uber :p

like i said... uber in group uber solo :D

HereComesThePain

Fledgling Freddie
me and 3-4 friends commin over mid here as well -.-

we thinkin bard bansie bansie bansie and a bansie ofcourse :p

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Would suddgest something with decent range interrupts a la hybrid either a Champ or a Valkwalker.

Game is based normally around casters so anything that can keep them interrupted untill you get there is well worth it.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
:)
Agrigo said:
Would suddgest something with decent range interrupts a la hybrid either a Champ or a Valkwalker.

Game is based normally around casters so anything that can keep them interrupted untill you get there is well worth it.

Champ and VW so far seem preety nice, although i was thinking about an ns, as you lot suck when dealing with siege rvr unless you do a mre, so thought i could start doing some ninja's and help out abit.:)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
:)

Champ and VW so far seem preety nice, although i was thinking about an ns, as you lot suck when dealing with siege rvr unless you do a mre, so thought i could start doing some ninja's and help out abit.:)
when i get my ml8 done on ns i'll help ya gladly
lol thinking to offer u help, what has the world come to :) ah well active caring peepz are rare, more "katchments" (aka defense freaks) are needed

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
More invisibles is the last thing this game needs at the moment. Give VW a try for variety and novelty. Otherwise Champ.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Varna said:
Champs becuase they're ridiculously OP solo!

wouldnt really say so.. got trouble with all decent shield tanks, armsmen and valks + their like 2-400 hp lower than other hard-tanks :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
what race for champ or vw btw? Never played hib once in my life so no idea who has the good stats for which class etc, i know firby's are strong luri's are fast etc. :)

And how do i spec the champ or vw for the end run?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
what race for champ or vw btw? Never played hib once in my life so no idea who has the good stats for which class etc, i know firby's are strong luri's are fast etc. :)

Shar for a chimp, any for a VW imo :)

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
If u can live without slam 50 lw 50 valor 10 shield ( if u want engage ) rest parry.
as a champi shar i would go 15 stre 10 quick at creation

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:
If u can live without slam 50 lw 50 valor 10 shield ( if u want engage ) rest parry.
as a champi shar i would go 15 stre 10 quick at creation

oki thanks m8

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:

For champ i'd go celt. Think it got 10 more quickness and 10 extra dex for solo. The extra constitution points you get with shar, doesnt help much as the champion is the hib tank class who gets the fewest hit points for each con point.

For puregroups i'd go for 50LW/42Shield/39Valor

For solo there is quite more different specs:

The one i defenetly prefer for solo is 50LW/41Parry/39Valor and 10 shield for engage.

There is also 50LW/50 Valor/28 parry, which i've only been using a few weeks when i hit lvl 50 on mine. Difference from 28 to 41 parry isnt enourmous, but it has saved my ass loads of times, also because the champ parry chain is the best row you got on champ.

Usually you just want 50 LW for annihilation, not less than 39 valor(debuffs yellow con), and for solo not slam as if they purge it you dont have ANYTHING left to block or parry with. And at last, the difference between 39 and 50 valor is tiny, as you just need to fit in 1 item with debuffbonus in your template(Could be Sash of the Calm).

Dont know anything about VW's and their spec tho :p

GL and HF on hib ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
For champ i'd go celt. Think it got 10 more quickness and 10 extra dex for solo. The extra constitution points you get with shar, doesnt help much as the champion is the hib tank class who gets the fewest hit points for each con point.

For puregroups i'd go for 50LW/42Shield/39Valor

For solo there is quite more different specs:

The one i defenetly prefer for solo is 50LW/41Parry/39Valor and 10 shield for engage.

There is also 50LW/50 Valor/28 parry, which i've only been using a few weeks when i hit lvl 50 on mine. Difference from 28 to 41 parry isnt enourmous, but it has saved my ass loads of times, also because the champ parry chain is the best row you got on champ.

Usually you just want 50 LW for annihilation, not less than 39 valor(debuffs yellow con), and for solo not slam as if they purge it you dont have ANYTHING left to block or parry with. And at last, the difference between 39 and 50 valor is tiny, as you just need to fit in 1 item with debuffbonus in your template(Could be Sash of the Calm).

Dont know anything about VW's and their spec tho :p

GL and HF on hib ;)

Think i'll go for champ, 50 LW, 42 shield, 39 valour, that seems the nicest.
And celt i guess seems the best race for it so far.:)

Thanks fuaip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom