What to roll???? ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Im thinkin of rolling mid but not quite decided yet what to roll.
i think It will be either SM,healer or shammy
Whats most needed etc..

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Go for healer if you want group. Go for SM if you want cash. Go for shammy if you want group and a little farming.

As a healer it's hard to get your stuff on, but Summoning SM ML9 convoker can farm items very easily so I suggest to make one SM first, if you want good templates on fast.

Healer is very needed in groups. Shammys sometimes even more.

All are good choices, imo you should take SM first. I dunno why I don't have one already.. o_O

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
Im thinkin of rolling mid but not quite decided yet what to roll.
i think It will be either SM,healer or shammy
Whats most needed etc..

lol making,well mate i got a paccer on mid nd enjoy it quite alot but id say SM,ur a caster mate,u like killin stuff :) u know im rite

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
TriggerHappy said:
lol making,well mate i got a paccer on mid nd enjoy it quite alot but id say SM,ur a caster mate,u like killin stuff :) u know im rite
On a healer i would still have a dd spell(CL line) and ofc my weapon so i can wack someone aswell ;)

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Get a SM. :) Spiritmaster -> Modernagrav, Spiritmaster -> Farming!

BD -> omg why I never made this? o_O I still love to play on this anyways.

♥♥♥

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want rvr the only choice is a stealther, barely any groups out there now regardless of the class you play, roll a shadowblade and have bucketloads of patience and go soloing.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
If you want rvr the only choice is a stealther, barely any groups out there now regardless of the class you play, roll a shadowblade and have bucketloads of patience and go soloing.
hmm maybe.
or just play pac healer with suppressionsm on stick and a bb in bled ;)

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
You'll just end up with the easymode class in the end. Warlock

:twak:
WL is much more than 2-3 chambers. :p

Sarumann:
Frostalf healer with loads of dex in start points. Like 10 pie and rest dex.
SM is fun too ofc. Im enjoying my skald alot myself atm.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:

Sarumann:
skip the piety go for 18 dex from start :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
lolz:(

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:

Sarumann:

I know that but Sarumann can't handle any class that requires more then 3 buttons to play.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
roll a warlock and run around leeching peoples fights for a few months ;D you can be like pip then rr11 ;D

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
I know that but Sarumann can't handle any class that requires more then 3 buttons to play.
U haven't seen me play sorc cleric cabba or anything then^^

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
Loads of groups out there, for all classes, dunno where you have been hising if you cant find one.

Roll a healer m8y, always something mid is short of, and always welcome in groups.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
never seen you do anything else than chambere and uninteruptable cast loltaps

and I never see you do anything else then whine. (we were afk, we were resting, we were only 6-7, you were cheating)

:wanker:

ps.
In the very heart of agramon is an area that is called 'Decayed Lands'. It's a bad resting spot.
It's just a tip for your future rvr-plans on this island.
ds.

auroria

Banned
Labbe said:
and I never see you do anything else then whine. (we were afk, we were resting, we were only 6-7, you were cheating)

:wanker:

ps.
In the very heart of agramon is an area that is called 'Decayed Lands'. It's a bad resting spot.
It's just a tip for your future rvr-plans on this island.
ds.
i never said you were cheating, or we afking, just that we were resting sitting in a fop, when we moved up on the hill further away you still engaged us, and its quite common to leave resting ones even in the middle, at least thats the policy i run with, loltroopers, random people, tt etc seem to run with the same

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Just look at what the toons you choosed have in the means of tools, HP, role in group etc. and choose the one YOU like to play.

It's the player behind a toon that makes it good - can't imagine you'd play a char you don't like very well...

As for the question:
- SM for the early money and to get some stuff - can go solo as Summoner for example (focus pulling)
- Healer/Shammie for groups - Shammie at early levels better for solo iirc, later Healer (aug) also able to farm quite well.

Still - if this is your first toon and you have nothing... roll a SM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom