What to roll plz?

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm on thursday they r making u can choose a realm on cluster :england: and i was wondering what is a gd class 2 play please ? i enjoy anything :D

Regards,
Jim

Nibble

Part of the furniture
pff i was guna make this ! but aye i play stealther mainly so maybe hunter/sb be best but with lvling up hunter/sb will be hard 4 me to get temp? or warrior there quite nice, but suggestions if u will :D

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Cocklock or BD, nuthin else to choose from really, well there's the new fotm ofc.

HUNTER!!! :m00:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Depends on your play style really. If you fancy to play with melee character, there are few choices (each have their own strengths and weaknesses):

Heavy tanks:
-warrior
-valkyrie
-thane

Light tanks:
-berserker
-savage

Scout classes:
-shadowblade
-hunter

Easiest classes to pick from above lists are probably the basic warrior class. Thane is tank with few spells (dmg spells, both bolt like spells and Area of effect spells. It has some strcon buffs aswell - limited to buff only him/her). Valkyrie is alike thane but it can also resurrect players, can heal both grp and single targets. Has cone like dmg spells.

I've liked playing the valkyrie class. With deacent pick of specs (sword, shield, some mend and odin's will) you can almost be as good (or maybe even better) than a warrior (well thats my opinion ;) ) - sure u lack the capability to climb walls, and group purge mezz ; but the ability to be able to heal and resurrect is simply great. Also valkyrie equipped with eoy artifact is great combination.

Choose a class what you enjoy to play. Not what people give a clue to roll for due perhaps reasons like its fotm to play now say a valkyrie. or a certain class would be now needed in a set rvr group.

HereComesThePain

Fledgling Freddie
personally me and couple friends gonna roll hibs =_= but till 50 we gonna rvr on our middies@@ bansie love i m commin <3 :D

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Whatever you enjoy to play mate, you could roll some random toon get it to 50 toa it ml it cl it then realise you dont like it when you try to RvR.

I played my Valk pre patch, during patch and will after (a) nerf patch comes simply because i enjoy playing the class :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
yer i think i might role a valk seem good class to paly n damn hard to kill solo will be bit hard as gota play new realm n start form lvl 1 as a valk, if any could help me out i can return the favor on hib :D

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
yer i think i might role a valk seem good class to paly n damn hard to kill solo will be bit hard as gota play new realm n start form lvl 1 as a valk, if any could help me out i can return the favor on hib :D

Not really.

If you already have a lvl50 you get a XP bonus till lvl20. Do Cata kill tasks which even give some decent armor in the early levels.

With your capability to fill in more than one role in a group (tank, healer et least) you might even be lucky (as I was) to get some nice group play in the early levels.

A little warning: Valkys are still considered FOTM and OPed so in most cases you'll be a kill-on-sight in BG's and RvR.

Other than that - I love my little s/s Valky - so for hints/tips etc. can pm me ingame.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't think they are talking about the /level command for a Valkyrie but rather about the XP bonus you get till you ding 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom