What to do?

K

K][M

This is what happened I traded my Skald for a Inf, played and was happy for 2 days, then someone started to change the e-mail and i started to wounder, i talked to thru a Irl friend and asked what the hell he was doin, he told me that the inf was his originaly char and he had traded it for a skald who was scammed, so he he just "took" his charr back, even tho i had traded if for my skald.

What can/shall i do?
Can i trow him away and claim the Infil as mine or do i have to have to "steal" my skald back?

G

grebneklaf

account trading is illegal and you can get banned for it.

So there is nowhere you can complain about it, dont trade accounts in the future.

T

thorwyntf

get everybody in the room to repeat:

I SHALL NOT TRADE MY ACCOUNT!

sorry mate, not much you can do about this. you teraded, it´s your risk, you lost. :/

F

finbahr

shows how trading accounts can fuck u up and why its most prob against the coc think you better get back your scald even if it has been hacked think this guy has ripped you tbh took all your stuff and bet has transfered to his inf or an alt

E

elryrith

Kind of prooves why the CoC says dont share passwords and buying accounts is banned

if you get scammed and all ur items nicked it aint Goa's fault

its ur own

moral of the story

Its ur own fault so live with it

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by None
talked to thru a Irl friend and asked what the hell he was doin, he told me that the inf was his originaly char and he had traded it for a skald who was scammed, so he he just "took" his charr back, even tho i had traded if for my skald.

nice friend u have....

F

Flimgoblin

if you give out your account passwords you're just asking to be scammed.

F

Faeldawn

Re: Re: What to do?

Originally posted by Silenzio
nice friend u have....

was just thinkin the same, if you know the guy irl then sort it out irl.

S

spankya

Remembers a suitable line from a movie.... "Cut his fucking head off!!!"

I traded an account too and the guy trashed my account. Wasnt too bothered though and kinda expected it and was my own fault for trading. Ofc I didnt let him get away with it, the acc I traded with him got trashed too, so he was in the same position as me.

But if u trade or share accs, then u r asking for trouble unless u live right next to the person and are bigger than him/her :p

K

K][M

Better then nothing

Yay, the acc is safe again (thanks to Goa who now gives new Sub password if you ask for a new game-pass) but then again im a lvl 50 inf without wep, armor OR items :/

But ill just ask my friend for some help and im am back baby

T

the_fnord

I would offer you sum cheese, but that was just plain stoopid so I wont! :p

W

WiZe^

Re: Re: Re: What to do?

Originally posted by Faeldawn

He means kick his ass!

H

Hit ^_^

Re: Better then nothing

Originally posted by None
Yay, the acc is safe again (thanks to Goa who now gives new Sub password if you ask for a new game-pass) but then again im a lvl 50 inf without wep, armor OR items :/

But ill just ask my friend for some help and im am back baby

your friend nicked your acc claming it was hes. now u take it back and you say he will help u get items? were was the problem in the story or i just misread it?

L

Lumikki

Skald for an inf.

You were just bound to get scammed. That's what you get for account trading.

xx

C

Conchabar

Re: Re: Re: What to do?

Originally posted by Faeldawn

yer go ghetto style on his ass ^^

Users who are viewing this thread