What to do if you find a severed zombie arm in your washing machine?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Attach it to a stick and use it as one of those scratch arms?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wonder what you did with the other one, surely they come in pairs?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
First check if you've added fabric softener. There's nothing worse that a rough severed zombie arm.

Also check that the arm still fits. You get a lot of inferior zombie arms that shrink after one wash.

If its a nice day, hang it out on the washing line to dry (actually, it will hang itself out to dry: just peg a squirrel to the washing line, open the washing machine door, stand on a table, and watch the arm walk out of the room into the back garden and crawl along the washing line)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Get excited and hope that the zombie holocaust has, at last, come and I can put my Holocaust Survival Plan into action.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Was thinking myself that i'd take it, put it in a "will it blend" blender, blend it, add a litre of water, pour it into the watermain :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Is it just the arm or does the hand come along? Because in that case I have a job for it...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Whats the score with zombie body parts? If you blend it, does each little part carry zombie infection (like John Carpenter's The Thing)...?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I would bring it down to my secret Umbrella underground lab and start an worldwide infection.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Whats the score with zombie body parts? If you blend it, does each little part carry zombie infection (like John Carpenter's The Thing)...?

Atleast with blood it usually is infectious.

And saliva(bite etc).

I think chomping down on a zombie-steak would 'cause some effects.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
personally, i'd check the label to see if it could be tumble dried...trying to drip dry anything in this flat is impossible.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Or it could just start making random points until everyone gives up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Or it could just start making random points until everyone gives up.

Or revert to flaming because it can't type/read well :lol:

Well, it doesn't have eyes on its fingertips so...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mmmm chops...

anyway, on the topic. After revising my original thought actually i would probably be wondering where the hell the rest of the zombie is and looking for suitable weaponry (i.e. cricket bats and LPs) with which to fend off the oncoming undead onslaught...unless theyre friendly zombies, in which case I would leave them be.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
All those laser noises and engine noises in star wars isn't realistic.

Despite the wisdom of Hollywood filmmakers, it's impossible to hear noises in space (in the conventional sense replicated in the movies). We suggest the next time you watch a science fiction film, you plug up your ears whenever anything happens within the vacuum of space. It'll make the film seem more realistic and probably work as a great conversational topic with your friends once the movie's over.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Do you know what I would do with it? It's a very long and complex thing..

1: Get the arm to my biology lab.
2: Harvest the arm.
3: Create hundreds and hundreds of vials of zobie blood.
4: Load them into sweet capsules.
5: Give them to homeless people.
6: Wait till world infection takes place.
7: Provide antidote which was made and sell for trillions.

Boyah, instant get rich quick scheme.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Overdriven, I like your style.

btw, it isnt just me is it, some of you lot size up country houses etc as potential safe houses for when the zombie holocaust eventually happens?

Well I hope its not me anyway.. haha..Whenever Im driving about I always look over secluded village locations, access to water, does it have walls, access points, choke points. etc....

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I would turn it in at my local police station in the hope it's owner would come and claim it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom