what the..?

Gamah

Banned
What with this full groups of Rangers/Hunters business these days? I don't see how its fun to be honest, they never attack more than 3/4 people ;| and just zerg the shit out of what little solo action there is left.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You should try playing Avalon then, atm theres 2 high rr albgroups ranging from rr7 - 11 out and one rr9 - 11 midgrp out and ofc the Avalon Pride™ zerg and with Avalon being like 2 years after in the 'evolution' every single person adds and zergs people to shit without a second thought.
Tis quite lovely. :D

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
its hard graft atm in the stealth game for sure, i find myself loggin my shade out more and more due to similar reasons, and tho u say it cant be fun, they keep doin it so they must be having fun.
its just one of them things i guess, bit like people who like to piss on each other during sex, deffo not my cup of tea, but some people find it fun.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
There is so few solo stealthers left it makes me:puke:
But respect to the few that tries.

auroria

Banned
Groal said:
its hard graft atm in the stealth game for sure, i find myself loggin my shade out more and more due to similar reasons, and tho u say it cant be fun, they keep doin it so they must be having fun.
its just one of them things i guess, bit like people who like to piss on each other during sex, deffo not my cup of tea, but some people find it fun.
hahahah :>

illu

Part of the furniture
Groal said:

LOL

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Groal said:

Rofl, rep for you :D

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Groal said:

What is wrong with a golden shower hahaha:fluffle:

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
You should try playing Avalon then, atm theres 2 high rr albgroups ranging from rr7 - 11 out and one rr9 - 11 midgrp out and ofc the Avalon Pride™ zerg and with Avalon being like 2 years after in the 'evolution' every single person adds and zergs people to shit without a second thought.
Tis quite lovely. :D

hey do u miss me?

Light

Loyal Freddie
not even worth bothering with anymore - gg to the tards

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I find funny, how i let some hibs go after they /hug me or something when i go to attack them. And when i find myself fighting 5 minutes later.......who do you guess has just added on my fight?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly spelled bainshee wrong in his signature :( Awwww F7 for spell check .

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
What with this full groups of Rangers/Hunters business these days? I don't see how its fun to be honest, they never attack more than 3/4 people ;| and just zerg the shit out of what little solo action there is left.

And ofc you never see groups of gay assiting scouts out these days.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
J s p said:
And ofc you never see groups of gay assiting scouts out these days.

They dont roam though they just hug towers/bridges for 5 hours.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
You should try baiting them next time you're in a group, I've done it several times and it works great. Best when near water, like bridges, docks or the coast. Get a solo tank, or whoever can tank the best to run along 'solo' with you hiding in the water nearby, as soon as the zerg pops on him, start spreading if needed, get him run to the water, then mezz and assist them down one by one, it's great fun :)

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
I was playing my Wifes hunter Thelmer the other day when we killed you and your duo budy.
Was funny tbh that u both attacked me (rr3 Hunter) as duo and had no problems about that ;P
What was funny was that I was part of a guild Fools Bow grp and happend to be the 1st toon you encountered of our grp as we headed to our next target keep.
The result was obvious with you both becomming pin-cusions :p

This was a one off event and was organised for keep taking only, we dont usually field full grps of hunters in normal rvr.. U just got unlucky and encountered us on the move.
Was funny though when u both popped on me and the rest of the grp behind me oppened fire :p

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
You should try baiting them next time you're in a group, I've done it several times and it works great. Best when near water, like bridges, docks or the coast. Get a solo tank, or whoever can tank the best to run along 'solo' with you hiding in the water nearby, as soon as the zerg pops on him, start spreading if needed, get him run to the water, then mezz and assist them down one by one, it's great fun :)
Haha, good times! :D :worthy:
Will sure as hell make them think twice before jumping a 'soloer' next time :fluffle:

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:

Well i know for a fact that alb are masters in stealth zerg so when u say its just ranger/hunters u very wrong... but atleast we dont put stealths and visible together like u guys jarvio... but tbh i couldnt care less i thing u just need to run in bigger groups :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I have to log off for a few weeks, and not sure what my in game time will be like after that. I like the solo shade and now that the whole realm thing is moving again is good for him. Pity I have to go because of rl crap. Good luck you guys and I hope you have fun. Wish I could play more tbh. :)

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
Glowyn said:
Well i know for a fact that alb are masters in stealth zerg so when u say its just ranger/hunters u very wrong... but atleast we dont put stealths and visible together like u guys jarvio... but tbh i couldnt care less i thing u just need to run in bigger groups :p

plz dont compere all us scout/infi whit jarvio plz

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
And the Byrnja Buggery squad does what precisely? :)

Defending their valuable bridge with the 1337 scenery i guess ! xD

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Glowyn said:

now what makes you say that ?

jax and co ?
lxn and co ?
jarvio and co ?
or maybe the unlimited amount of myrmidons ?

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:

Not Fun ?

Its the best thing about this game being able to play and grp with m8s ...

Its just that some of us have more then 1 little buddy "aha" ...

Carry on moaning about grps of rangers / hunters ect but what are archers classes ment to do ? i mean almost 75% of us have had to spec melee now due too towers falling ...

We are not ns/inf/sb were you can kill in 2 sec then run off vanish , when we do have solo fights they last some time and 5/10 times some shit sorc class will life tap life tap life tap kill you ...

Casters will always hate stealthers and stealthers will always hate casters thats the game ...

I say all stealthers should be grped if you still want to have fun playing this game ...

let the slaging begin ...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
You caught our SH group on a tower taking mission, thats just bad timing on your part, but you didnt hesiate to uncover Thelma in front of the FG behind you (who fortunately for us were engaged with another group). But still it was OK for 2 high RRs against an RR3 you thought was solo...

Theres few stealthers who can genuinely say they run solo these days, stealth gank squads are more rife than ever, you pop one and his 4 m8s pop on you too, and its worse for solo conventionals.

The worst example is always at tower takes, where albs know us mids cant get the range on them on top of a level 9/10 tower, and can pick us off easy, and the scout assist trains, nuff said.

So I guess the scout / ranger squads are finally getting a taste of their own medicine.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Not Fun ?

Its the best thing about this game being able to play and grp with m8s ...

Its just that some of us have more then 1 little buddy "aha" ...

Carry on moaning about grps of rangers / hunters ect but what are archers classes ment to do ? i mean almost 75% of us have had to spec melee now due too towers falling ...

We are not ns/inf/sb were you can kill in 2 sec then run off vanish , when we do have solo fights they last some time and 5/10 times some shit sorc class will life tap life tap life tap kill you ...

Casters will always hate stealthers and stealthers will always hate casters thats the game ...

I say all stealthers should be grped if you still want to have fun playing this game ...

let the slaging begin ...

would be good if there was a 16 man alb stealth grp that ran every day, and ganked you lot over and over again without any chance to ever kill any of them

maybe then you would understand what its like to be constantly zerged by tards until you give up and log

make all the excuses you like - but do you really need to gank soloers and add on everything you see? im pretty sure if the tables were turned it would piss you of just as much

kivik

Part of the furniture
Porkbelly said:
Its just that some of us have more then 1 little buddy ...

Nonono, that's wrong. It's more like, some of us doesn't need to be grouped and zerg soloer to be able to communicate in /gu, /c, /bc, /t or vent with friends. Alternatively, they don't care that much about the rp-meter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom