Rant What the fuck

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Rip off their nails one at a time, then skin them alive an inch at a time. Stick electrodes up the japs eyes and arsefuck them with a rusty length of razor wire!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Hang them on a butcher's hook, dunk them in concentrated sulphuric acid, rinse the acid off with water, then drop them into a huge bag of salt and vinegar crisps... then shake it.

Seriously though, if these arseholes got caught, they wouldn't be able to explain their actions. "Coz I felt like it" might be about as much sense as you'd get.

Access Denied

Hang them on a butcher's hook, dunk them in concentrated sulphuric acid, rinse the acid off with water, then drop them into a huge bag of salt and vinegar crisps... then shake it.

Seriously though, if these arseholes got caught, they wouldn't be able to explain their actions. "Coz I felt like it" might be about as much sense as you'd get.

I like this idea. And you're right of course. These "people" epitomize the sort of illiterate, half-witted, barely human....things for whom a slovenly shrug and a grunted "I dunno" is the full extent of their vocabulary.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aw jesus, we go walking there :( That actually makes me feel physically sick tbh, I can never understand animal cruelty (yes, I can usually understand...rarely condone but understand when people hurt people but not animals).

I hope one day they feel an awful lot of pain, and I hope that no one helps them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Put these guys in the same room with a couple of full grown bucks.

soze

I am a FH squatter
They like picking on Animals put them in the Tiger Enclosure at Longleat and see how they get on. The one scary thing about this is how many utter nutters started out killing and torturing animals, you have got to be a sick fuck to do stuff like that and you wonder how long till these fucks stab or kick a person to death.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
A few hours after reading this i was sat in bed reading my revision notes and i just started crying about this story, it really got to me.

The I thought about the whole reason why, I mean I was watching springwatch last night (seasonal live nature programme) and there was a nest of baby little ringed plovers all running about nice and happy and a male plover came and killed them...he then went off and began courting their mother. It is not unusual in nature for male animals to kill babies of others in order replace them with their own offspring.

Also baby animals often kill their siblings, cookoo chicks will hatch and throw the egg of the real parent bird out of the nest to give them the upper wing in the food area and so on etc etc (baby sharks even kill their siblings while still in the womb (!)

I do not consider any of this to be murder, it is the way of things and happens (although it is horrible to see and think of) for a reason.

But when people kill they do so out of malace, fun or spite or even for no reason at all, add to that the whole (imo misguided) idea that we are supposed to be a 'higher' species and know better it makes it all 100% worse. What those 'people' did was, imo, murder and just goes to enforce my belief that humans are not actually anything special, we are a nasty petty species in many cases worse than parasites.

This also reminds me why I will always if I can give money to animal charities but hardly ever to those set out to help members of my own species.
Sorry, bit of a lecture here but I felt so effected by this I needed to get it orf me chest.

btw I don't consider you guys as humans...you are freddies an alltogether different, and nicer breed :)

Access Denied

A few hours after reading this i was sat in bed reading my revision notes and i just started crying about this story, it really got to me.

The I thought about the whole reason why, I mean I was watching springwatch last night (seasonal live nature programme) and there was a nest of baby little ringed plovers all running about nice and happy and a male plover came and killed them...he then went off and began courting their mother. It is not unusual in nature for male animals to kill babies of others in order replace them with their own offspring.

Also baby animals often kill their siblings, cookoo chicks will hatch and throw the egg of the real parent bird out of the nest to give them the upper wing in the food area and so on etc etc (baby sharks even kill their siblings while still in the womb (!)

I do not consider any of this to be murder, it is the way of things and happens (although it is horrible to see and think of) for a reason.

But when people kill they do so out of malace, fun or spite or even for no reason at all, add to that the whole (imo misguided) idea that we are supposed to be a 'higher' species and know better it makes it all 100% worse. What those 'people' did was, imo, murder and just goes to enforce my belief that humans are not actually anything special, we are a nasty petty species in many cases worse than parasites.

This also reminds me why I will always if I can give money to animal charities but hardly ever to those set out to help members of my own species.
Sorry, bit of a lecture here but I felt so effected by this I needed to get it orf me chest.

btw I don't consider you guys as humans...you are freddies an alltogether different, and nicer breed :)

except Laddey. Chav's are an altogether more alien breed =P

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That's just fucked up. Decided to post today, after a recent event. Just came back from a local shop and crossed the road, 3 fucktardinbredcocksukingpricks were walking behind me and tried to start something. Just stuck headphones back in and walked off, retarded little twats.

The whole chav thing needs to be solved. Prision, death or mass beatings. Or start hurting their parents and hope the kids get an idea.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Said it so many times in these different threads: Who ever does this kind of stupid shit should be just shot, and stop there parents having any more children. I mean honeslty, what kind of person would do this? Kill them all imo, slowly and make sure it hurts.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Everyone where I live is a chav, if they were all executed then it would be a ghost town.

Was thinking the same! But not just bucks.. Full grown mooses would be better

Just let me at 'em.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah mate it is. I'm hencher than that now though you see. I can bench 20 a side.

dude... I can bench 20 a side, and I would not describe myself as anywhere near hench. Infact I'm skinnier than you in that pic.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
40 what? Potatoes? bags of frozen peas?

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
60 of what? Kilograms?

Anyways: Torturing animals is always fucked up, but i just have to laugh at the hypocracy in this thread. You're all meat eaters and therefore responsible for thousands of cows having to live their life in a 2 square meter fencing.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
60 of what? Kilograms?

Anyways: Torturing animals is always fucked up, but i just have to laugh at the hypocracy in this thread. You're all meat eaters and therefore responsible for thousands of cows having to live their life in a 2 square meter fencing.

For me personally, your are 100% wrong.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
60 of what? Kilograms?

We could argue this, but i think for the common good, i'll just say "i disagree".

Or is someone in need of popcorn entertainment?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I assume you are talking about 60 kg's and not pounds.. that would be extremely weak.
I can do 60 with ease and my work out sucks :D

and fuckin chavs :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
he does mean 60kg's, and if you are not used to bench pressing (with a proper Olympic bar) then it is not the easiest thing in the world. However my point stands that 20 a die is not the hugest accomplishment ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom