What the fuck is with this attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
try this

I went to Si to try the thing Llixe did. a guy asked me for cash. i answered. here is the result:

Snafakos says,: Hi
Snafakos says,: have 10silver plz
Snafakos says,: hi
Snafakos says,: can give me 10s
Snafakos says,: s plz
You say,: F uck off and die
Snafakos says,: ok :)
Snafakos says,: only 10s for portal.

And this was the main chat..now comes the angry Pms LOL

Snafakos sends,: F u c k off u gimp noob bard u die.. cu i hell
You send,: lol
Snafakos sends,: for 10s u tell me to f uck off
Snafakos sends,: noob
Snafakos sends,: better del ur bard gimp

LOL. angry ppl in SI. So advice close down Si cause it cause temp. aggression. :touch:

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
Chrstffr said:
whats wrong with that or ru mr. nazi? xl

NO i think that censoring it on BW shows that this is not something i accept and not something that should be tolerated by others.

Fine people calling friends n*****s fine.. but when its ment in an abusive way.. Im sorry. BUt the line must be drawn

Im no Nazi. Far from it.. i have no idea how you came to that conclusion.. and its one i would seek to dispel asap.

Sent to right now.. never.

Ill keep you posted on the result. I dont hold out much hope however.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Sturrm said:
Can you feel the true Hibernian Love?

I can ;)

There is a Party in My Pants and You are All Invited.

Can i come ? :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
I went to Si to try the thing Llixe did. a guy asked me for cash. i answered. here is the result:

Snafakos says,: Hi
Snafakos says,: have 10silver plz
Snafakos says,: hi
Snafakos says,: can give me 10s
Snafakos says,: s plz
You say,: F uck off and die
Snafakos says,: ok :)
Snafakos says,: only 10s for portal.

And this was the main chat..now comes the angry Pms LOL

Snafakos sends,: F u c k off u gimp noob bard u die.. cu i hell
You send,: lol
Snafakos sends,: for 10s u tell me to f uck off
Snafakos sends,: noob
Snafakos sends,: better del ur bard gimp

LOL. angry ppl in SI. So advice close down Si cause it cause temp. aggression. :touch:

I hope he reports you, that would be amusing :)

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
i think kiiz is implying i stole a gov, WTF?!!?!?! and btw he kiiz has no legs and just thinks hes cool abusing ppl on the net.

i stole gov, elcain qq's, jika ebays and ur a skinny little nerd kid.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
hahahaha ...

Im not calling this whine or nothing ..granted they are probably ***** from a random shite server with a population of 10 but tbh ..try playing camlann and next time it happens you wont give a fuck cause you deal with it 24/7 on pvp ...

I get death threats from 9 year old french people who really think they have a bd in real life :(
telling me I better delete the lvl 50 because I should fear chain and c me in hell for smacking their ass up and down domnann like a bitch ...

best thing to do is laugh at it and let it go ...remember ..Daoc wont be around for much longer ..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
hahahaha ...

granted they are probably ***** from a random shite server with a population of 10 but tbh ..try playing camlann and next time it happens you wont give a fuck cause you deal with it 24/7 on pvp ...

I get death threats from 9 year old french people who really think they have a bd in real life :(
telling me I better delete the lvl 50 because I should fear chain and c me in hell for smacking their ass up and down domnann like a bitch ...

best thing to do is laugh at it and let it go ...remember ..Daoc wont be around for much longer ..

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
In my opinion:

Try to type fuck in daoc....you will see fkzjfck or something similar.

Conclusion : The screenshot is a fake! get that to rightnow imo!

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
i think kiiz is implying i stole a gov, WTF?!!?!?! and btw he kiiz has no legs and just thinks hes cool abusing ppl on the net.

i stole gov, elcain qq's, jika ebays and ur a skinny little nerd kid.

Enli said:
he f**ked a fat one

ps u know i'm kidding ;)

Tallen said:
I hope he reports you, that would be amusing :)

Aphios QQ u got pwned by a server, now ur back on a shitty mentalist. go play with Jika. Elcain i only got <3 for.

Yamaica: those lies sir, wore proved wrong! hehe

Tallen: surelly the gms of daoc understand my reserch in SI VW aggression :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Deadnala said:
In my opinion:

Try to type fuck in daoc....you will see fkzjfck or something similar.

Conclusion : The screenshot is a fake! get that to rightnow imo!

:rolleyes:

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
I think the two valewalkers seen Kiiz's picture on FW and decided they had to be that cool. So then then set out on a quest for money and daoc riches so they could be as cool as the Kiizmeister.

The pressure of this need to be as cool as the Kiizmeister drove them to insanity. They thought that by Lix not giving them more gold, he was working for the anti Kiizmeister police and if they hate one thing more than anything in the whole Kiizaverse its the anti Kiiz police.

:m00:

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Llixeraxu. said:
Was in domnan crafting some pult ammo when 2 vale walkers came up and asked for some gold to port with...

Being the kind soul i am i give them 1 gold to share between them both. I made this clear and gave one of the the 1 g.

He portals off leaving his friend...

So i say to the other VW .. here take 2 g but dont share it with that greedy bastard.

And this followed...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/sambonumber9/sam/sshot003.jpg
Kinda missing what went on before he started swearing at you Llix... whats missing huh huh huh ??? :D

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
let me show u where u went wrong good friend.

1: U went to SI (nobody in their right mind goes to SI :( )

2: U attracted 2 Valewalkers(spooky class, either trees or firbs most of them, and they wanna be mage tanks!) must have been the shiny armor u were wearing. but nvm that. U did it.

3: Nobody is a kind soul anymore. Nobody. Aphios stole GoVs. Jika ebays. Aphios Stole GoVs. Aphios stole GoVs. Elcain QQs( sorry elcain) I QQ alot. and even some of the newer RvR members got an attitude. Why? cause aphios stole GoVs. no wait, taht wasnt it. because u need to survive! beeing a kind sould and giving away cash u will get wtfpwned. (for more info on wtfpwned see picture saying "fu*k ur mother etc) aww :( aphios stole govs.

4: u demand sharing of 1g. greedy world where money counts more then friends.. ask Jika, Aphios and those noobs. (oh sorry Jika was l33t , he had been in all good guilds). bad idea.

5: u didnt follow them to the portal. u should have made sure of that.

6: U gave them even more cash, and giving the poor friend twice as much as the evil friend. this makes conflicts. and the evil friend abuses of his power over his now beeing rich friend and makes him turn on u. never split friends.

7: u called his best friend in the whole world a greedy bastard.. the fu*ck u mommah, u had it coming..

8: Aphios stole Govs once long ago.TimerE stole Danos etc etc.. we live in a fu*ked up world where ranjurs pwnz all..

Sorry to say llixe mate..u got bitchslapped :touch:
Lol... made me chuckle irl... /gifv more :D

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
I think the two valewalkers seen Kiiz's picture on FW and decided they had to be that cool. So then then set out on a quest for money and daoc riches so they could be as cool as the Kiizmeister.

The pressure of this need to be as cool as the Kiizmeister drove them to insanity. They thought that by Lix not giving them more gold, he was working for the anti Kiizmeister police and if they hate one thing more than anything in the whole Kiizaverse its the anti Kiiz police.

:m00:

thx thx i will be here all week (not today im working at a fancy nightclub! i acctually am :) its the r0x)

again thx. i would give u my webpage so u could post at my fat forum, but i have one nude picture of me there i need to remove :(

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Asq said:
Lol... made me chuckle irl... /gifv more :D

ill try to come with more lame remarks. just need to see the right post :) Jika will probly make one soon

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Can't wait, hope Jika makes one soon cause I'm bored at inlaws house :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
all players under 18 who whent grown brains yet should be banned if the use one dirty word.

heres how they come to (PLAY) DAOC first place: "mommy, i school there is a big boy playing this game what is called Dark Age of Camelot and i want to play it too, oh please pelease oh pretty please"........ and so on.

next day when he/she(rarely) goes to school and tells hes littel friends how cool he/she is now and the howl story repeats its self allover again.

now there are meny 12 year old pwners playing around with their mommys and daddys visa card and fucking(sry for the fould word) us mature (somewhat) ppl over whit their whining and cursing.

need to say this has happend to me meny times when i give my hard earned money to newbs to port.

(i will give money to pll who i know) :flame:

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
Aphios QQ u got pwned by a server, now ur back on a shitty mentalist.

what do u mean im back, iv never been anywere iv allways been here, and its actually an eld.

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
Aphios QQ u got pwned by a server, now ur back on a shitty mentalist.

what do u mean im back, iv never been anywere iv allways been here, and its actually an eld.

:) same shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom