What super power would you have ?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
thats not Santa tho? No clue how you call him in English (or if you even celebrate him) but we call him Sinterklaas ( or Sint Niklaas as you crazy dutchies call him?)

santa claus = sint nikolaas

we brought him to england/america and look what u truned him into

all hamburger fat:D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Infinite wishes not allowed. But immortality is fine.

Who the fuck made you God?!??! I am having infinite wishes and my first wish is that your head turns into a turnip!

Gins

Loyal Freddie
santa claus = sint nikolaas

we brought him to england/america and look what u truned him into

all hamburger fat:D

This is not at all true..

Santa claus is the fat guy who comes around at x-mass bringing loads of gifts right? ( as i just assume Santa claus would be short for Santa?)
All blown up and comercialized by Coca Cola?

As where Sint nikolaas comes around dec. 6'th straight from Spain?

One comes with a slee and the other by boat..
One is original a Turkish priest ( iirc) and the other one a coca cola invention..

Corran

Part of the furniture
Magneto's without a doubt.

Probably the best ever superpower you have have, means you can fly too (wear metal shoes).

Lol at those who say Wolverine...Imagine what Magneto could do to his claws. Tho the bum boys at Marvel make him indestructable because 99% of people love Wolverine and he couldn't possibly die!

Wolverines claws are even scarier when he no longer has adimantium covering the bones. :D

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Whatever people said about magneto could do to Wolverine i would still go for wolverine, he is just so cool (wee, fanboi yadayada ^^). think about it, if you magically got wolverines powers, what would be the odds of someone else in the world 1. getting "magic" powers as well. 2. getting magnetos power. besides, wolverine don't just got healing factor and claws, he also got animalistic senses (smell and hearing - not eyesight tho), always handy when eavesdropping ;) so im agreeing with ez on this. i would go for wolverine :fluffle:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Supar Speed for sure! Sonic styleee :D

Running through a speed camera and setting it off would make me rofl :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ability to see into the future (like on Next)

Now that'd be cool.

Tilda

i'm surprised nobody's said it yet, but telekinesis.
Move objects with your mind, push against the earth to fly, stop bullets, bend metal, everything. Would be amazing, as far as I see it, it beats everything apart from perhaps being a mind-reader or a fast-healer a la wolverine.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tele Kinesis? Wasn't he the bald bloke from Kojak?

Haha wasn't that Tele Savalas (sp?)

I'd have the power of thought :) and no, i dont mean the power to think, but the power to achieve anything i thought of.

If i cant have that, then its being able to stop time, but i wouldn't age in that "stopped" period, also i could allow anyone i wanted to Not be frozen.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Flying. But not the superman kind of flying that Nathan Petrelli does, but more like with wings - like a bird.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Who the fuck made you God?!??! I am having infinite wishes and my first wish is that your head turns into a turnip!

this made me rofl irl, i love it when you get a conversation about something that could never happen and someone brings up rules and conventions lol.

yep im still sticking with wolverene tbh he's a long lived bugger too and i really cba dying theres too much i want to do

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Mind control, definitely mind control :p Being able to read the minds of everyone would grant you so much power in itself though.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hulk-style transformations and primieval rage and strength! You get bothered, wake up naked, the town is smashed to fuck, and your not even responsibe. Great! - mind control that. :D

Invisiblility wouldn't be so hot nowadays for high jinx. Forensic science and dna evidence, infrared imaging, etc etc. Even back in the day, 100 odd yrs back when the idea was first broached (the invisible man), they just chucked a bag of flour over him or somesuch.

Would I guess be challenging working out master crimes with all that in account tho.

Always liked the energy dumping and controlling superheros too (human torche, electro). Guess cos the old man was an electrician. Point ur hands and melt a hole in bank vault, can't knock it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Atom control/telekinesis. Break an atom anyone? Rearrange your cells so you don't age? Fly? Easypeasy. Mind control, start fires, etc etc...you can do ANYTHING.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Firestarter fan :)

Why always ppls want to start fire , and not control other elements like water or air ? :(

I said anything :D

But yeah, pyrokinesis is my secondary choice since you can do cool stuff with that too.

You really want to be known as the guy who can control his wind? :kissit:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl anyone else remember Captain Planet?
those kids all got superpowers and this one poor sod got "heart" its like omg culd there be a crapper superpower?? tbh if i was him id melt my super power ring down, form a rudimentary shiv and then gouge captain planets eye out with it, then make him eat it.

tightarse.

Corran

Part of the furniture
No matter really, Magneto would just suck out the Iron/Calcium or whatever out of him, no stopping that.

Just being annoying now. Calcium is a mineral so that would do not good :p And you would need to have a high level of iron in your blood for that to be any use however in theory it would be possible against some people :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Yup... after everything everyone posted, I'm still sticking to be able to mould the space-time fabric... can do everything with that, save for mindreading :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom