What super power would you have ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, telekinesis is still the ultimate thingy. You can actually mold the universe to your liking, read minds, starts fires or freeze stuff, move planets, rearrange your brain, rearrange other peoples brains, split atoms(oh that's fun), fly, stop time, basicly go back and forwards in time, be immortal and so forth :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If u move planets you are not a super-hero , you are super-idiot :p

Why not? It's not like you'll die or anything. Or the people on this planet. Just find a better location for this rock of ours. TAke it out for a spin around cosmos :D

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
i'd go rob a bank as jesus then xD
Would be fun...
But better go as the guy who came to repair the safe :p

Why not? It's not like you'll die or anything. Or the people on this planet. Just find a better location for this rock of ours. TAke it out for a spin around cosmos :D

Earth is in perfect possition :) If u move it closer to sun we gonna be barbecue. And if u move it away , Ice Age will come true :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
The same power that Dr Manhattan's got in The Watchmen (only without getting myself blasted apart in some atom scrambler thing first cos that bit looks a bit painful).

He can manipulate stuff on a subatomic level, so you could just turn anything into anything else by re-arranging your atoms. Once you've mastered atoms you could do ANYTHING HAHAAHAHAHAHAA (maniacal laugh trails off)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
its a toss up between morph and mind control

I guess I could morph into something with mind control when needed ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Earth is in perfect possition :) If u move it closer to sun we gonna be barbecue. And if u move it away , Ice Age will come true :p

With telekin you could just adjust the earths temperature, or drag the sun along :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
id be wolverene tbh

Furry women are soooo hot tbh..

I'd go with mind control tbh:

1)

Me: "Give me a drunk"
Random guy: "Fuck off"
Me doing mind thingy on him
Random guy: "White Russian?"

2)

Me: "Screw me silly"
Hot furry girl: "Fuck off"
Me doing mind thingy on her
Hot furry girl: "Right here in the bar, the toilet or do you wanna go to my cave?"

You simply can't lose!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Hhhmmm i allways found funy a power ala "Simon says".

- Heeeeeeeeey! Nice car. Is that a Ferrari Enzo??
- Yes
- May i have it? - voice sounds like that shiit Obi Wan performs in SW-
- Of course its all yours.
- Thank ye
- Don't mention it.
- :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Telekinesis is clearly in favor. Sylar simply rocks.

Then again if I had his ability I'd knock all superheroes down and eat their brains and be the ultimate superhero!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the problem with superpowers is that people limit their minds a bit.

Like with telekinesis you could split an atom.

With pyrokinesis you could achieve all aspects of temperature by heating other stuff and leaving other stuff alone, in a molecular level it gets REAL fun. Not tomention you've got a big ol source for heat up there.

Ever been impaled by wind? You know, concentrated air? This could easily be done by controlling your wid as the AMAZING WINDMAN! :kissit:

Invisibility is a p*ssy power though...guess that's why usually women have it.

Mind reading would make you immortal, human wise. Also you could see everything going on everywhere around the world at any time.

Like i said, lack of imagination. But the problem is that when you take telekinesis into those atmospheres, you're basicly cheating 'cause you could achieve any of it.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
the problem with superpowers is that people limit their minds a bit.

The problem is that the mind is limited.
While you could theoretically do everything with telekenises, you'd never be able to work out how you actually needed to move the atoms in order to achieve it. You'd also need a super sized brain which would be a second ability..

That's cheating see!!

Like with your taking the sun with your planet on a cosmic journey idea, you'd almost certainly fuck up a small detail and insinerate everything. The super power idea in fiction is very balanced purely because no matter what one power you have you don't have the other 7 powers you'd actually need to fully utilize it.

I'd just like the power to write a simple "I wanna be invizzible" answer... think of the time it would save me!!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
for some reason i've given this a lot of thought - density control.

would be able to phase-shift, fly, become super strong by increasing/decreasing your own density, and then the many other possibilities (crushing people by increasing the density of the air around them, creating "quicksand" areas, altering temperatures - liquidising or solodifying objects)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The problem is tha*snip*d save me!!

Not really, since noone said how good you'd be at it :D

Keeping the sun at the same distance is just a thought, nothing there.

And practise practise practise.

Once you can rearrange your cells etc, nothings impossible to control.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Imo all the stuff above is useless when u can wtfpwn them with just 2 words:

- "Kill yourself"
- Aight sir!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom