What Sub-Class are you gona choose and why?

Dorimor1

Banned
I'm not really sure yet but what I do know is that I can't be arsed with all this new stuff they're bringing in the game. How about Mythic just concentrate on what already exists rather than adding more things in the game that makes it even more unbalanced and even more complicated. There are so many faults (not as in bugs but more class balancing issues, LOS, classic zones etc) in the game that eventually Mythic won't be able to keep track of them all. Perhaps if we make the existing game perfect then we can release new stuff into the game.

Did I go slightly off topic? xD

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I'm not really sure yet but what I do know is that I can't be arsed with all this new stuff they're bringing in the game. How about Mythic just concentrate on what already exists rather than adding more things in the game that makes it even more unbalanced and even more complicated. There are so many faults (not as in bugs but more class balancing issues, LOS, classic zones etc) in the game that eventually Mythic won't be able to keep track of them all. Perhaps if we make the existing game perfect then we can release new stuff into the game.

Did I go slightly off topic? xD

They've said several times that they intend to use expansions for new content and patches for balancing - as the names would suggest. I do agree there is a lot to be fixed however mythic have been doing a very good job in the last few patches even if it did take a long time, and the few imbalances they have introduced since catacombs have been minor compared to those in the past. I certainly think they should keep putting effort into balancing the game but I think they're doing it at a decent rate atm.

I also think that very many people don't realise it, but they would quite quickly become bored once expansions and major patches stopped being released. Like most people I don't enjoy grind-type PvE myself, but I do enjoy the variety brought by the constant changes, and the challenge of thinking about and adapting playstyle rather that comes with new items, classes, and balance adjustments.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Was gonna go naturalist line for melee and B/E/S resists, but seems kinda boring having 'passives'. Will prolly go forester for str/con debuffs and snare nuke (3x CC 4tehwin).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom