What strategy game has a hold of you right now?

leggy

Probably Scottish
What's everyone playing at the minute?

Believe it or not I have just really started playing Warcraft 3. I tried it a couple of years ago but still had my "CS is the only game in the world" head on.

On top of that I am still playing Darwinia and trying to find my DOW CD so I can finally finish it.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the last strat to take my life was civ 4.
i loved that game, i would play it for the whole sunday and it still wouldnt be a completed map.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Warcraft 3 MP. I completed it SP many moons ago. The cinematics alone make you want to carry on playing.

I cant remember buying an RTS this year, that will change when that Star Wars one is out in Feb.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I'm enjoying the pre-releases of Galaxy Mage. Yup, it looks crap, but it's nice and quick. I honestly do not know what my last strategy game was but I am going to be gearing up over these next few months for Supreme Commander, of course.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
playing lot of mods for Homeworld 2 mostly PDS and Star Wars, also if they can finish it the Freespace 2 mod which has many problems at the moment but will be worth while.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
PLightstar said:
also if they can finish it the Freespace 2 mod which has many problems at the moment but will be worth while.

Does it work with Ati cards properly yet? I had loads of problems and got frustrated with it.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Empire at War demo and the full game will take up a lot of my time once it arrives.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Supreme Commander comes out at the end of the year. :)

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Dawn of War atm for me very good game with lots of different ways to win :)

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Sir Frizz said:
Supreme Commander comes out at the end of the year. :)
I really, really hope this doesn't suck. As long as it's moderately acceptable it'll be the first game in a long time I haven't felt vaguely uneasy about buying. I would still be playing TA regularly if only I had people to play with (and if the multiplayer game didn't terminally bug 3 times out of 4).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom