SPAM What should you be watching?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
ESTJ

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (33%), Energy - Observant (11%), Nature- Thinking (24%), Tactics - Judging (16%), Identity - Assertive (35%).

Drama: Game Of Thrones
You're a natural leader who tends to take charge. That means you can be trusted to play games with high stakes — games where either you win or you die.

Comedy: Modern Family
You feel a strong need to belong to something, whether that something is a community, a social group or a highly dysfunctional family.

Guilty Pleasure: Law & Order: SVU
You're all about pursuing order and ethics. And besides, there's pretty much only one guilty pleasure that doesn't involve flipping over tables in fits of rage.

Pretty sure if I took it again I'd get something different, will try when awake.

Chilly

Balls of steel
The best versions of those tests have self correcting mechanisms in them to spot inconsistent answers and reducing bias.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
ENTP:
The Newsroom (OK)
30 Rock (never really got into it)
Judge Judy (O RLY?)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Drama: Homeland Couldn't be arsed to watch the 2nd series.
You're always generating crazy theories. So is Carrie Mathison.

Comedy: Veep - Shite
You prefer not to lead. So does Selina Meyer.

Guilty Pleasure: Man vs. Wild - Hotel loving Shite
You thrive when you're alone. So does Bear Grylls. (Just don't drink your own pee unless you really, really have to.)

INTP personality

“Philosophers”, “architects”, “dreamy professors”… These epithets are most often used to describe the INTP personality type. Forming around 3% of the population, INTPs love theories and believe that everything can be analyzed and improved. They are not that concerned about the real world and practical things – from the INTPs’ perspective, it is often less exciting than ideas and intellectual pursuits. People with this personality type have no difficulties noticing patterns where others cannot – this makes them brilliant theorists and analysts.

The accumulated knowledge is the most valued asset of any INTP. Imagine an immensely complicated clockwork which is constantly absorbing, processing and generating all kinds of theories – this is how the INTP mind works. People with the INTP personality type possess the most logically precise mind of all personality types – they can easily notice even the tiniest discrepancies between two statements, no matter how much time would have passed in between. It is a bad idea to lie to an INTP. They may appear dreamy sometimes, but this is not because their mind is resting – quite the opposite.

INTPs are enthusiastic and impartial when it comes to dealing with problems – they drill through the details and then develop a unique approach and ultimately a viable solution. INTPs are usually very intelligent and insightful people, able to remain unbiased in any situation. They absolutely love new ideas and theories and would never miss an opportunity to discuss them with other people – however, this never-ending thinking process also makes them look somewhat pensive and detached, as INTPs are perfectly able to conduct full-fledged debates in their own heads.

People with this personality type may also find it quite difficult to explain their thoughts to others, even when it becomes obvious that their theories are not easily graspable. INTPs may also move on to another topic before their co-workers or partners have figured out what the INTP wanted to say.

INTPs cannot stand routine work – they would much rather tackle a difficult theoretical problem. INTP personalities really have no limits when it comes to theoretical riddles – if there is no easy solution and the topic is interesting enough, an INTP can spend ages trying to come up with a solution.

INTP personalities are usually very shy and reluctant when it comes to meeting other people. However, INTPs can also be very friendly and confident when they interact with people they know well or talk about things that interest them. INTPs are flexible and relaxed in nearly all situations, except when their beliefs or logical conclusions are being criticized. In those cases, the INTP is likely to become very defensive and argue tirelessly.

Sharing many personality traits with other Thinking types, INTPs do not really understand or value decisions based on feelings or subjective opinions. In their opinion, the only good solution is the logical solution – INTPs do not see a point in using emotional arguments. Such an approach preserves the “sanctity” of their intellectual method; however, this also makes it difficult for INTP personalities to understand other people’s feelings or satisfy their emotional needs.

Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends on your frame of reference.

Albert Einstein

Individuals with the INTP personality type are likely to be very open-minded and even eccentric. These traits, combined with their capacity for inventiveness and original thought, make up a very powerful mix – it is not surprising that INTPs are responsible for many scientific discoveries. An INTP is unlikely to care much about social expectations and the “usual” goals such as job security – however, they will do their best to find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed.

One of the few bottlenecks that INTPs impose upon themselves is their restless fear of possible failure. No other personality type worries that much about missing a piece of the mental puzzle or overlooking some crucial fact that might lead to a better solution. Unlike their more confident INTJ or ENTJ cousins, INTPs could spend ages reflecting on their actions. Even when an INTP is arguing with someone, this should be taken with a grain of salt – they might as well be arguing with their own mind.

If you would like to learn more about the INTP personality type and its traits, download the [URL='https://www.16personalities.com/in-depth-profiles#INTP']INTP In-Depth Profile
– a 60+ page guide covering a number of diverse topics. Otherwise, please keep reading:[/URL]

Fweddy

FH is my second home
INFP:
The Americans,
Curb Your Enthusiasm,
Dancing With The Stars.

I've never watched any of them but I'm pretty sure I'd hate Dancing With The Stars.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
INFJ:
Drama: True DetectiveYou're simultaneously intuitive and people-driven, which is why you'll love the year's best-cast, most provocative mystery series. And while your friends spend hours combing Reddit for theories, you'll sit back and trust your gut. Absolutely.
Comedy:
New GirlMuch like Jess, you thrive when talking care of others. Roommates, kindergarteners, same difference. Never seen it...
Guilty Pleasure:
Real HousewivesYou trust your instincts above all, and for better or for worse, so do these women. If your intuition allows you to anticipate the table-flippings, it means you truly have a gift. Err WTF?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What you should be watching is horoscopes as they're about as accurate in their pampering and roundabound answers :p

Drama: Mad Men
You're a convincing salesperson and a mesmerizing speaker, also known as Don Draper. Marathon this baby, and watch yourself kick some ass.

Comedy: Hello Ladies
You have a strong need for close, intimate relationships, so take a break and watch someone else strive for them. At the very least, it'll teach you what not to do.

Guilty Pleasure: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
You're altruistic, and your trash TV should be too.

To play along :sneaky:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guilty Pleasure: Real HousewivesYou trust your instincts above all, and for better or for worse, so do these women. If your intuition allows you to anticipate the table-flippings, it means you truly have a gift. Err WTF?
You love it, don't try to lie Jup! ;)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Nah fuck this I hated Homeland; especially the main character whom the article compared me too >:[

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Your personality type: ENFP. Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (38%), Energy - Intuitive (43%), Nature - Feeling (12%), Tactics - Prospecting (33%), Identity - Turbulent (9%).

Drama: The Wire
You're the type to go through several different careers in your lifetime, and each season of The Wire gives you a new project to work on. And since you sometimes make errors in judgement, you should heed Omar's advice: "A man must have a code."

Comedy: Parks and Recreation
You and Leslie Knope are one and the same. You'll see yourself in her enthusiasm, devotion to her cause and love of waffles. (Trust us, it's science.)

Guilty Pleasure: Revenge
You're a master manipulator? There's a show for that. And it's highly addicting, which you may or may not love but to which you definitely will respond.

Meh. I don't think I'll be reading too much into it :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
The test was wrong and the shows I should watch were utter drivel :)

I conclude that I should watch what the fuck I want.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
INFP, don't know where the tv stuff is though, I can't see it

Some famous INFPs:
Homer <......yep, figures
Virgil
William Shakespeare
Björk
Donna Reed
Tom Hiddleston
Johnny Depp
Julia Roberts