Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I lol'd before I even read the quote, the name + that face and cheesy grin :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Playing the realm that has relics ? :)

Haha no, but realise no one will believe that due to the timing. Got myself a sorc for when me and Aph3x duo, and a guy in guild has a Bard so I've been leveling a Bainshee.

We mainly play a tank group on mid, so sometimes when mids are zerging, I fancy a change, and a caster.

At the moment its silly how many NS+Vamp's there are now they have the power relics.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh, no idea how people have patience for stealthers tbh :) then again I havent taken the game seriously since TOA went live, i've just dicked about since then.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
heh, no idea how people have patience for stealthers tbh :) then again I havent taken the game seriously since TOA went live, i've just dicked about since then.

you need far less patience for a stealther imo as you don't die nearly as often -

unless ofcourse you're not a very good stealther - obviously you can stay alive for a long time as a visual however that means either - going where no1 is or grouping with competent players (which is hard to do on ywain)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
differs from person to person I guess :) I did enjoy playing visible melee on ywain but always got added on or ran over by zergs :p so I just made a vast array of casters and pretty much kill anything on sight now wether its fighting someone or not (if its someone I know i'll leave them alone but otherwise its red its dead)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
ok Saru looks like the public have decided on what you should play and thats a HO wizard. The challenge is with you now :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hasn't Maeloch got a Half Ogre Wizzie ?? thought he used to run it on Dyvet.

Yeah I have a HO wizzie and a firbie ani. I have firbie battle bard too, but that's like rr2 with 3 solo kills so doesn't really count.

AGES ago, we load of NFD rolled firbies for a grp, just most dropped out b4 the PvE finished. Firbie grp would rock, but no one sees the genius! Could have a BM train and a creeping ani to aoe ABS debuff! Or just support and 5 firbie anis !

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I have a HO wizzie and a firbie ani. I have firbie battle bard too, but that's like rr2 with 3 solo kills so doesn't really count.

AGES ago, we load of NFD rolled firbies for a grp, just most dropped out b4 the PvE finished. Firbie grp would rock, but no one sees the genius! Could have a BM train and a creeping ani to aoe ABS debuff! Or just support and 5 firbie anis !

reminds me of the necro debuffer we ran and a merc train on alb :p -250 AF with mercs assisting is nom nom.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
reminds me of the necro debuffer we ran and a merc train on alb :p -250 AF with mercs assisting is nom nom.

Me and a guildie ran merc + necro and turned on fg's to kill their casters and sometimes we managed to drop up to 2-3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom