What server to play on, if any?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Hello there folks.

Well surprise surprise, WAR didn't do it for me so I'm thinking of paying a month subs of DAoC and check it out again. But what server will I get the most action on? is there even action anymore?

I got my RM on Prydwen, an Eld on Avalon, a BD on Lamorak, a BM on Glastonbury and a Wiz on Camlann I could consider playing.

Which should I choose for the most action? or is there no point in comming back at all?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The Eld on Avalon has the best chance of action.

Avalon is now part of the German super cluster (all 5 german clusters) called Glamorgan. It has a euro prime time pop of 1500.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
in the same boat zebolt
3 of us have renewed our accounts on eu and are currently active on hib/german mega cluster (dunno the name for it)

edit : I need to learn how to read other peoples posts, I might educate myself ;)

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm actually amazed with the ammount of people who is surprised because WAR disappointed them. It should had been easy to see it comming...

Mythic created DAoC, Mythic ruined DAoC yet people expected they would fix it with a NEW game? The most obvious action would be get DAoC fixed before starting a new project instead of making people belive "hey, we learned from our mistakes, this time we doing it better".

Not meant to steal this topic, just a bit of ranting venting. Towards Mythic of course.

Hello there folks.
Which should I choose for the most action? or is there no point in comming back at all?

If you can take german, Avalon cluster is the only option. Usually people there will give you free plats if you beg with a bit of charisma.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I'm actually amazed with the ammount of people who is surprised because WAR disappointed them. It should had been easy to see it comming...

Mythic created DAoC, Mythic ruined DAoC yet people expected they would fix it with a NEW game? The most obvious action would be get DAoC fixed before starting a new project instead of making people belive "hey, we learned from our mistakes, this time we doing it better".

Not meant to steal this topic, just a bit of ranting venting. Towards Mythic of course.

If you can take german, Avalon cluster is the only option. Usually people there will give you free plats if you beg with a bit of charisma.

I even predicted such a response.... ;p

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey there Zebolt :) nice to see you on an about!

I'm about to return for a month of daoc myself ( just gonna finish fallout3 ;) )

I'm thinking German super cluster, got albs there but I think there are more Euro people left on Hib so that eld of urs might come in handy if your planning for a pug/set grp.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Hi mr sneakers!

Well I'm not really looking for a set grp, cuz' I just simply don't have the time I did back in the days :>

But I'll try out my light eld then I guess, don't know exactly when but around december probably. I got no artifacts what so ever though xD

robbe

Loyal Freddie
I've got theurgist on alb/ava and healer on mid/lyon.. not played them for a year or so. any non german ppl still around?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
But I'll try out my light eld then I guess, don't know exactly when but around december probably. I got no artifacts what so ever though xD

You can buy artifacts, and Master Levels with bounty points. If you run with the zerg/random german PuGs you can make (very) roughly enough bp for 1 arti/ML an evening.

There is also the dragon campaign which will give you plenty of good items. The early bits are easy but take an evening to do, the later bits require 2fg+ but the chances are there will still be frequent raids to complete it.

Hulixx

Fledgling Freddie
I've been thinking about re-subscribing for some time now aswell, but unfortunatly i dont have any chars on german cluster.

How's the lvling/endgame opportunities nowadays? considering im starting totally from scratch with no plats/bb/guild and so on.
And is hib the way to go if theres a possibilty to play with people from the dead english servers like Matriach said?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I've been thinking about re-subscribing for some time now aswell, but unfortunatly i dont have any chars on german cluster.

How's the lvling/endgame opportunities nowadays? considering im starting totally from scratch with no plats/bb/guild and so on.
And is hib the way to go if theres a possibilty to play with people from the dead english servers like Matriach said?

Lvling? easy as pie if u have any friends or some dedication
Endgame? Was a MASSIVE relic raid yday where alb lost all their 6 relics:) and 11 grps signed in the 8v8 zone. so plent of action for every1
Guild? Few uk guilds about but much less then a year ago.
I guess hib is ur best bet if u want uk cluster ppl, dunno how active the mid and alb uk grps are yet.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, resub on hib, so we can fix a group! 3 of us from Durka playing again.

Milan

Fledgling Freddie
I have a eldritch on Avalon that i would like to play but would like a guild of english speaking peeps ( im danish )

eldritch is named dawkins

milan

Influenza

Part of the furniture
As far as i have seen theres only about 5 or 6 of us from dyvet playing on mid but nearly all of them are semi active. We dont have enough on at any one time to put a group together so its mostly duos/trios or me alone on my hunter.

Hulixx

Fledgling Freddie
/wave ixxy!

Lvling? easy as pie if u have any friends or some dedication
Endgame? Was a MASSIVE relic raid yday where alb lost all their 6 relics:) and 11 grps signed in the 8v8 zone. so plent of action for every1
Guild? Few uk guilds about but much less then a year ago.
I guess hib is ur best bet if u want uk cluster ppl, dunno how active the mid and alb uk grps are yet.

Dont have any mates still playing i think, thats what i ment by "from scratch";) thanks for reply though, sounds like there's plenty of action!

anyways, prolly gonna give it a try within the next week. Any advice on what to roll aimed for some fg action? fairly openminded when it comes to classes, just not bard/warden :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
/wave ixxy!

Dont have any mates still playing i think, thats what i ment by "from scratch";) thanks for reply though, sounds like there's plenty of action!

anyways, prolly gonna give it a try within the next week. Any advice on what to roll aimed for some fg action? fairly openminded when it comes to classes, just not bard/warden :)

Well as u stated not bard, i guess it narrows ur options. druid or bl tank i think. champ/bm is much more wanted then vamps, vamps are good enough for pugs and easy to solo with, both in pve+pvp

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
/wave ixxy!

Hey ;)
Give me a shout if you decide to roll something, can help with a PL and artifact encounters if you need.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi mr sneakers!

Well I'm not really looking for a set grp, cuz' I just simply don't have the time I did back in the days :>

Ah december :)... we have snow in Malmö now qq, early this year imo.

Anyway, I think I will resub in a few days, Im on alb though mostly soloing/duoing on scout/reaver..I'm in a german guild but I donno how active they are or if the is anyone left at all.

Could be kewl if you rolled friar/armsman with a lil duo~ Take some keeps and pwn ppl comming, reaver + arms is a kinda op duo xd

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not much of a meleer :>

My eld seems more tempting.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
I might end up playing in Hib since Albion or Midgard in the german cluster ain't appealing. Send me a mp or post here nicks to group together, have some fun or just to speak in english for once...

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
pff ix stop whoring your accounts so we can play alb! :p

Milan

Fledgling Freddie
well im playing and leveling my eld Dawkins atm

on avalon

milan

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
fought some realy low rr alb grp in the 8v8 zone yday so all hope isnt lost for new ppl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom