What RvR Guilds are recruiting?

E

Ekydus

So what RvR Guilds actually are recruiting?

I've asked pretty much everyone, but it seems that the prospects of an RR5 Paladin are just not what they used to be. :(

K

Kagato.

Your best bet is to go unguilded awhile and RvR a bit, see if someone likes you and invites you.

E

Ekydus

I was playing my Paladin long before endurance chant...

Solo'ing; I have already tried and it bored the hell out of me & nothing happened.

K

K0nah

well in FC's case we only aim for enough members to get 2x 1fg out each night. 9/10 we only manage 1fg but we're workin on it ;) we aren't a zerg guild so hence the membership is limited to however many of a given class are needed to form those 2x 1fg + a reserve or 2.

duskwave shows 39 FC members but in reality the active member base is around ~18 atm. in other words, we're full. recruitment is a 1out 1in policy, so vacancies do come up from time to time and we will fill those vacancies with ppl who we've grped with, know do a good job, have a good attitude, fit in and are very RvR active.

ppl want to join rvr guilds, we know this cos every GM gets ~4 pm's a night... the answer is to form your own. pm a few rr5+ ppl of the classes u need and ask if they're interested... effort yes, difficult no.

E

Ekydus

Inertia isn't / wasn't getting enough interest. It is as good as dead.

C

-Calvin-

Just what is your problem with TP gunner?

Calvin

E

Ekydus

Going to give another shot with Inertia. :)

That means we're recruiting folks!

S

Subedai-Samil

why does gunnerrr not like tp?
very big opinions for sum1 who supposedly quit game.

N

nerve

Originally posted by Subedai-Samil

I really don't know what his beef with TP is, what I DO know that it's getting quite boring to see my guild slagged off by this frustro over and over again. PM the person you have beef with Gunner and work it out, but stop using this forum to slag off a whole guild of whom you barely know 2% of its members. And you've been retired for ages now so to speak, I don't even understand WTF you are even still doing here. Get a life and fill up the hole DAoC seems to have created for you...

Cheers,

Nerve.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by nerve
I really don't know what his beef with TP is, what I DO know that it's getting quite boring to see my guild slagged off by this frustro over and over again. PM the person you have beef with Gunner and work it out, but stop using this forum to slag off a whole guild of whom you barely know 2% of its members. And you've been retired for ages now so to speak, I don't even understand WTF you are even still doing here. Get a life and fill up the hole DAoC seems to have created for you...

Cheers,

Nerve.

merry christmas to you too =)

K

K0nah

tip for u ekydus: pm ppl u know are good/rvr active and not in a rvr guild atm and see if they will join u, far better way of recruiting than waiting for random rr1.5 epic arms #31338 to pm u ;)

if you dont know enough ppl to flesh out the guild do some legwork 'lfg' in emain and chat to ppl who impress u for one reason or another in the random pickup grps. we've all been there...

E

excs

Originally posted by Subedai-Samil

why are you still here on this forum ?

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by excs
why are you still here on this forum ?

why u are so dump to understand that he has every right to be ?
heck ppls cut it off it starts to be annoying....he say one thing and suddenly 10 ppls pop...looks like how infil zerg pick target in mg's.....one comes 10 pop...

T

Thamiles

Originally posted by Powahhh
heck ppls cut it off it starts to be annoying....he say one thing and suddenly 10 ppls pop...looks like how infil zerg pick target in mg's.....one comes 10 pop...

A new way of trying to be fun?

D

Deletium

Originally posted by K0nah
well in FC's case we only aim for enough members to get 2x 1fg out each night. 9/10 we only manage 1fg but we're workin on it ;) we aren't a zerg guild so hence the membership is limited to however many of a given class are needed to form those 2x 1fg + a reserve or 2.

duskwave shows 39 FC members but in reality the active member base is around ~18 atm. in other words, we're full. recruitment is a 1out 1in policy, so vacancies do come up from time to time and we will fill those vacancies with ppl who we've grped with, know do a good job, have a good attitude, fit in and are very RvR active.

ppl want to join rvr guilds, we know this cos every GM gets ~4 pm's a night... the answer is to form your own. pm a few rr5+ ppl of the classes u need and ask if they're interested... effort yes, difficult no.

This kinda hit the spot.. excactly the same with RB atm :D

R

robby

Originally posted by Powahhh

I think its pretty funny when u want to call people dumb, and than misspel it, cause it's with b instead of p
I've grped with peeps from TB and IMO it's a good guild so I don't understand gunner's prob. But idd, he has as much right to be on this forum ass we all have.
So gunner pls stay on the forum. I like to laugh from time to time

W

Waok

I've had no problems with TP, very nice guys and a good guild for learning RvR basics, they don't seem the most active guild, but certainly a great guild to join if your new to the game.

I really don't see your problem with TP, they're one of the guilds who don't have complete arseholes who bare grudges on forums, and are damn rude to speak to, i'm no way wound up about this post, I just find it irratating people are giving TP such a hard time.

Users who are viewing this thread