What RR is Stormur Herra again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
Well mid stealthers are at the bottom of the food chain, everyone knows this! Everyone!!! Vanish is a tool for all main stealthers to be used the way we see fit... Why do we get vanishs for you ask? Well doh, were not tanks especially sbs who really is dependent on crit styles that due to a broken LA does moderate dmg at its best... Grimster is a damn good sb, even with all the weaknesses our class have!!! And Majii, here is a tissue for ya think you need to blow your adolescent nose *honk honk*

Reguards <PAIN>

majik

Banned
Noctis said:
And Majii, here is a tissue for ya think you need to blow your adolescent nose *honk honk*

"Okay"

Btw, every time I type a reply on FH does one of you zerging fanbois have to "insult" me? It's getting a little pathetic now.

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
"Okay"

Btw, every time I type a reply on FH does one of you zerging fanbois have to "insult" me? It's getting a little pathetic now.

What do you expect from Nefastus you fucktard? congratulating Paradoxx for getting him banned thus "gloating" him?

You are just a fucking bigmouth thats all. he is just paying you homeage, get a comeback or stick to your whines, if you cant take it, get out of the fire FANBOI.

majik

Banned
BadGateway said:
What do you expect from Nefastus you fucktard? congratulating Paradoxx for getting him banned thus "gloating" him?

You are just a fucking bigmouth thats all. he is just paying you homeage, get a comeback or stick to your whines, if you cant take it, get out of the fire FANBOI.

Erm for your information I'm not Paradoxx you "fucking bigmouth".

majik

Banned
BadGateway said:
What part don't you get? congratulation or paradoxx?

I don't get the part where I said that to him. I said that paradoxx should try and get you banned.

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I don't get the part where I said that to him. I said that paradoxx should try and get you banned.

You didnt get any of my post, altho you say me and Nef share braincells we till comprehend more than you.

if anyone should get banned it's you for sharing accounts and the ALB lending Majiii telling his fellow albs where our traps are.

Once an alb always an alb.

Go back plz.

majik

Banned
BadGateway said:
You didnt get any of my post, altho you say me and Nef share braincells we till comprehend more than you.

if anyone should get banned it's you for sharing accounts and the ALB lending Majiii telling his fellow albs where our traps are.

Once an alb always an alb.

Go back plz.

Now you're changing the subject, congratulations.

I dislike the members of Pain's playstyle. However the only member of pain I think is a complete and utter childish moron is you.

Grimster sends, "you can't get haste from Pain buffbot anymore because paradoxx reported nefastus and it upset me irl so as long as you're in the same guild as him, you can't get haste".

I do not know and have not met any other member of pain in game, so I have no right to pass comment on how nice they are, however I can disagree with their playstyle and make comments upon this.

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Now you're changing the subject, congratulations.

I dislike the members of Pain's playstyle. However the only member of pain I think is a complete and utter childish moron is you.

Grimster sends, "you can't get haste from Pain buffbot anymore because paradoxx reported nefastus and it upset me irl so as long as you're in the same guild as him, you can't get haste".

I do not know and have not met any other member of pain in game, so I have no right to pass comment on how nice they are, however I can disagree with their playstyle and make comments upon this.

Who are changing subject? are you getting desperate? lacking arguments?

I simply told you not to ask Pain for buffs anymore as you joined Paradoxx guild that got nef banned for "bad language".

You agreed with me until you didnt get buffs :) How fast people can change.

You choose to go with Paradoxx and that's fine with us, dont come beg for buffs anymore. guess it hurt you alot as you lend your account out and played Wittor and WTFPWNED me daily.

majik

Banned
BadGateway said:
Who are changing subject? are you getting desperate? lacking arguments?

I simply told you not to ask Pain for buffs anymore as you joined Paradoxx guild that got nef banned for "bad language".

You agreed with me until you didnt get buffs :) How fast people can change.

You choose to go with Paradoxx and that's fine with us, dont come beg for buffs anymore. guess it hurt you alot as you lend your account out and played Wittor and WTFPWNED me daily.

I am not lacking arguments, I didn't even want to speak to you, thats why I was talkign to nefastus and not you.

I never changed my opinion, I don't see the difference in running with haste charges or conc haste buff, exception for the convenience and having to beg from such an arrogant person as yourself put me off the idea anyway.

And I stopped playing majiii to take a break from stealther rvr as I did in non stop for a full week, that is all and I am taking time at the moment to re-toa my healer. Nothing to do with the disadvantage i have from missing 3% haste by not being "allowed" haste from your buffbot when Eligos is on approximately 100% more than Frodal is.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I can only see one solotion GIVE SBS BOOST they are sooooo gimped compared to other similar stealthclasses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom