What Pryd/Excal guilds are on Avalon?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ive a lvl 22 necro there that i exp when no action on exc :) made it yesterday!

Kais

Banned
Vodkafairy said:

31 necro on there, not played it much lately though:(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:

lvl 21 necro, lvl 21 buffbot, lvl 21 sorc

EDIT: 3 accos ofc

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
its golden age afaik :)

On Alb/Ava its Golden Dragon cause we mized 2 guilds from hib/pryd Dragon Ances... and Golden Age :p

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Got a 21 air theurg, will freeding on sunday to 22 and get new spec nuke, MAYHEM in thidranki!! Real fun, lots of action:)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Some FL/Outcast/Bad Omen people mostly afaik.
There's only one BO guy left who play DAoC and thats me :p ..... the story continues in WoW.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
There's only one BO guy left who play DAoC and thats me :p ..... the story continues in WoW.

was fewguys from bo when we first moved there, me, baduska, makwaerk, divious and so, but all quit. Our current guild is a mix of people from all over the place, mid/pryd, alb/pryd and mid/excal.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Majsan said:
was fewguys from bo when we first moved there, me, baduska, makwaerk, divious and so, but all quit.
As I said :p

And didn't you leave BO?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Majsan said:
was fewguys from bo when we first moved there, me, baduska, makwaerk, divious and so, but all quit. Our current guild is a mix of people from all over the place, mid/pryd, alb/pryd and mid/excal.
Majs, you are such an egoist bastard, I wont say 'Hello' to you with capital anymore, only with 'h;! ;)

So, in politer way:
1. "when we first moved there, baduska, makwaerk, divious, me"
2. "people from all over the place, alb/pryd, mid/pryd and mid/excal" or "people from all over the place, mid/excal, alb/pryd and mid/pryd"

:fluffle:

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
I have L24 sorc there :)

hehe, nice. what lvl now?

when are u and narco comming wow? :cheers: anyway, thinking of to make a char on avalon with andine...alb or hib we wills ee what happends...maybe turnout in a FG HC exping who knows :D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Nocturne = Mix of Outcast, Public Enemies, Forgotten Legends, Carnifix -something (Killerbeeee :(), Celerity from Excal.

Malevolent = Savage Conclav mostly afaik, dunno exact here. :p

Golden Dragons = Mix of Dragons A-something and Golden Age from mid/pryd as mentioned above.

Celtic Spirit(Zebolts group) and some group Kwidz was in was exping too, dunno how it goes for them tho, looks like Celtic Spirit didn't last. Dunno bout the other guild.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Nocturne = Mix of Outcast, Public Enemies, Forgotten Legends, Carnifix -something (Killerbeeee :(), Celerity from Excal
Read signature ;) Killerbee the Thane Cleric Thunderer / Prydwen - GM of <Carnificis Ministerium>

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Nocturne = Mix of Outcast, Public Enemies, Forgotten Legends, Carnifix -something (Killerbeeee :(), Celerity from Excal.

Malevolent = Savage Conclav mostly afaik, dunno exact here. :p

Golden Dragons = Mix of Dragons A-something and Golden Age from mid/pryd as mentioned above.

Celtic Spirit(Zebolts group) and some group Kwidz was in was exping too, dunno how it goes for them tho, looks like Celtic Spirit didn't last. Dunno bout the other guild.

oki so Nocturne in hib,Malevolent in mid´and Golden dragon in alb hmmm...well will see what happends...but im most into hib/alb thats for sure ;P

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Geuin said:
oki so Nocturne in hib,Malevolent in mid´and Golden dragon in alb hmmm...well will see what happends...but im most into hib/alb thats for sure ;P
Malevolent in Hib as well, cause they are from Mid/Pry mostly.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Malevolent avalon/hibernia: 5 ppl from Savage Conclave , 1 Maelstrom, 1 Danish Huscarls and 1 PE.

Currently starting to work our way through ml's, farming artifacts and getting the last ppl lvl 50. Can look us up on Duskwave to see how the lvl's are divided.
I dont think I will ever get myself to do ToA again in mid now I've tasted the op'ness of Animists.. :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom